Thread: Sort mailbox in Apple Mail

Sort mailbox in Apple Mail

Hello,
    When I go to Apple Mail sort my mails after a column (eg the mail senders) and then a letter (let's say "f") press, I want to be able to sender with the initials "F" Jump. Instead, inexplicably jumps AppleMail are the next person with the initials "F" (As to the unsorted but, as I have sorted by sender!). To fix this bug? Thank you.

Re: Sort mailbox in Apple Mail

Hello,
    Is not a bug. Either create rules or go about the search. Helpful and the program "mail tag is" huge opportunities for sorting, tagging and linking. If you want to sort by date or by name then you can do it by just clicking 0onthe header of the mailbox, where the mail is displayed. I think there are some issues regarding the apple mail you can use gmail, I like it.

Mailbox full :
    If your Mailbox Is Full Is a Metaphor to explain The Thousands Of Things That rush in and out of Our daily lives. Sometimes I Can not Even keep track of all the Things I Have to do, the list just keep piling up Higher. Your Mailbox Is Full is your Opportunity to create your future in advance - before it Even Happens. Its your Opportunity to take control of your life, and get going on your path to success.

I think Apple mail is good that gmail. Gmail more disappointed over and from the comfort of Spotlight indexing spoiled, I have the Gmailinterface for Apple Mail and exchanged subjecting the program in the coming weeks, a stress test. Against all for me

- the import and management of some 70,000 e-mails from various mailboxes,
    - Apple's mail spam filter (and its cooperation with the spam filters of the different servers from which I check my mail)
    - syncing with iPhone and
    - the integration into the entire system

My biggest concern is the spam filtering. Gmail's spam filter is probably one of the best that ever there, so it looks like with the mail from? The spam filter is, especially in combination with the underlying server spam filters pretty good work, negative reports are really not wait. If we have problems with certain messages, one can still create a message rule.

Since Apple's Mail program on each system is pre-installed anyway and I have the portability of the user experience of Thunderbird does not need, I try it out. Much good, I must confess, I wrote about Apple's Mail program, not one, but read. The problems seem to have so many lie rather in the very mac-specific operation, but not the program itself, the worst mistakes of the past are eliminated with the latest version.

Other companies accounts provide a total of almost 15 000 e-mails. Most of it is rubbish, of course, e-mails such as "workflow completed" I can actually delete the same again. The Gmail Account - and hold it now please! - Contains 9,000 conversations that contain different course, up to 30 mails (my record is 128 back and forth-mails in a conversation) - hence the lion's share.