Thread: Best NZB app? (Not Unison)

Best NZB app? (Not Unison)

I am using an apple desktop computer and which is loaded with MAC operating system. I want to install an application for NZB. I want to download best application for NZB. Actually I don’t know much about the application for NZB, please help me to suggest a best application for NZB.

Re: Best NZB app? (Not Unison)

The most popular application for NZB is NZBMatrix. They make use of a forum application and gather NZB files for the previous 550+ days. You can also become a VIP member to obtain additional features. They are almost certainly the most excellent NZB site out there at present you should always check out list of best NZB sites.

Below the list of some best application for NZB:
    • NZBMatrix
    • NZBeez
    • NZBXXX
    • NZB4Ever.com
    • Newzbin

NZB drop is actually fine for NZB...and of course MacPAR. however now i'm using HellaNZB and PADS. It appear that sabnzbd do the similar work hellonzb and PADS are doing. PADS is made to use of NewzBin and myepisodes.com for regular download. I still don’t encompass right to use to Newzbin, I have not tested automatic download yet, however it was actually simple to install.

NZB-O-Matic 0.43 free application for NZB, it is trouble-free to use multi-server usenet download application which is developed on NZB files.
    Features:
    • It offers a Multi-threaded downloading for numerous connections.
    • It is also supports yEnc, UUEncode and Base-64 decoding.
    • This helps in importing NZB files that are downloaded from www.newzbin.com.

I still like Newsbin Pro application. There is a dependable cracked version which you can use to test before you choose to support the author. However once you do, then you will purchase it. Newsleecher application upset me for a long time ago when it stopped working last week. Something to do by server side authorization and the author modification providers.