Thread: How to remove lost pdf password

How to remove lost pdf password

Have you ever face such problems?

If you have a good memory there’s a chance you may not need to recover a password from a PDF file.I've a lot of PDFs,all of them have a password attached to them before.But i have forgotten the password.It is hard for me to remember all of the password.Other people I know get sent password protected PDFs at work and they either have to add to their collection of Post It notes or find somewhere else to store the password.

In the past,this problem puzzled me.But now,it is no longer a problem.When I was surfing the internet,I happened to discover useful software.It's PDF Password Recovery 5.0.Using the most advanced technology to remove your lost password.There are many software can help you remove pdf
    restriction/protected.but few can remove pdf password to open the file.

I will not say how good this software is,because it is a duty for their publicity.What i should do is to tell you my experience.It is necessary for me to help those who are facing this problem.Hope it can help you.

Re: How to remove lost pdf password

PDF Password recovery is indeed a nice application for the above mentioned situation. This program allows to decrypt Adobe PDF files protected with a password that prevents copying of text or images in the clipboard. The documents are decrypted instantly and can be viewed normally from any PDF reader.

I also find some great tips with great tools here to decrypt a secured Pdf file in the case of forgotten password. Here are the same:
    How to hack the secured PDF password
    how to unlock password protected PDF documents
    How to remove PDF Security ?

Anna Brooks Guest

To remove lost PDF password you can also use Recover PDF Password by Eltima. I use it during several month and I like it.

daisyallen Guest

This great information provides here . I never heard about that before read here . I will utilize it as soon as possible .

I Have tried your PDF Password Recovery 5.0.Awesome it took about a few seconds to recover my password.