Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

yahoo messenger chat history

Windows Software

Old 18-05-2010

yahoo messenger chat history

hello friends in messenger if we have selected the option "yes, save all of my mesages, but clear them each time i sign out"
and now suppose we want some past chat conversation history
then can we get by any software?????? anyway to get past chat history?

Old 18-05-2010

Re: yahoo messenger chat history

I dont think there is anyway to save chat history other than using the yahoo options to save all of my mesages all the time even if you logged out from your yahoo account. This are some privacy or some functions used by the software developer themselves which cannot be hacked am afraid so.
Old 19-05-2010

Yahoo archives is only the solution of getting the chat history back. but you have marked to clear the history when sign out, so there is nothing. Even yahoo doesn't take any backups chat backup with it. So, the only hope is to find out in the folder 'C\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Profiles'. This is the folder where Yahoo save the archives in .dat format. Find out there..
Old 19-05-2010

that folder is empty any software or any way i can back up?
Old 21-07-2010
Wondery

Hi!
I can recommend you to use IMCapture for Yahoo Messenger. It records audio and video calls, chats. In different formats and high quality.
I think it is what you need.

Last edited by Maqbool : 21-07-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,