Thread: Want to convert M4V video file to MP4

Want to convert M4V video file to MP4

I have most of the video files which are of M4V format and i am not able to play these videos in my windows media player. I have a computer at my home with Windows Xp on it, i wanted a good converter which can convert these video files to suitable Mp4 video format, as this format supports my mobile and which i can also play on my mobile phone. Please provide me a best and the latest video converter which can convert M4V video file to MP4 format. Thanks

Re: Want to convert M4V video file to MP4

As per your need you can try this one "Total Video Converter", which is a great tool which helps us to convert the latest video formats into which we want. I always use this convert which has video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, VOB, 3GP, FLV, M4V, etc. I got this converter by searching it on the net. The conversion quality is good and its speed is really fast. If you want then you can go to the official site of it and from there you can download it.

You can try "Aiprosoft MP4 Converter", it is a professional MP4 Video Converter that is designed to convert most of the popular video formats like AVI to MP4, WMV to MP4. It has a powerful feature by which you can convert video and audio files to MP3, M4A, AAC,AC3, OGG, WAV, etc. This MP4 Converter provides you a flexible video editing options such as croping video and triming file segments etc. This Converter provides the best solution to enjoy videos on iPod, PSP, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, etc.

There is an ultimate solution for your requiement, you can use "iMoviesoft Total Video Converter Pro". It has the ability which can convert almost any video formats with great conversion speed and quality, it supports files like converting M4V to MP4, WMV to MPEG, MKV to AVI, WMV to AVI, AVI to MPEG, etc.. It can also easily convert videos to most of the audio files like converting WMV to MP3, AVI to WMA, MKV to AAC, MP4 to MP3, etc. If you want to download and want some more information then you can visit its official site.

I would like to recommend you Leawo Video Converter tool which is able to convert most of the video files and audio files with video editing functions. It is a great converter all which comprises of:
    1. Converting video files and audio files with popular formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, DivX, Xvid, VOB, ASF, MPG, MP3, WMA, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DV, TS, etc.
    2. With this software you can burn videos to DVD.
    3. First you need to use Leawo to convet video files to VOB after that you can use free star burn tool to burn the VOB file to DVD.
    4. You can also crop, trim and merge video files with this tool.

You can also use "Nidesoft Total Video Converter" which is a great tool and powerful. It helps you to convert all the videofiles and to your desired files. It is the easiast converting tool among others. This great converter video tool can convert videos files like MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, MOD, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, VOB, MP3, AAC, OGG and most of the other video files and audio music formats that are regularly used and also you can convert them with a great speed and high quality.

I have compared different converters and I recommend MelodyCan.
    It converts music and movies, and also can remove drm protection. The converter is easy to install and use.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 21-07-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.