Thread: 'Program name.exe Bad Image' Error

'Program name.exe Bad Image' Error

Whenever I start a program the just after opening the program I am receiving a bad image error for that program and it is not going for only this very program, I am getting the error message suggested below, the program opens well after I click ok......

The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\w8c6s4xcm66s.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

Guys ! Do you all know anything about this issue ?

Re: 'Program name.exe Bad Image' Error

If you didn't completed the downloading, installation and update currently, then just move to run AdawareSE. Just be sure to customize the settings in Ad-aware for getting good scan results. Then after , Just download and install the available updates of Spybot S&D currently.

Next, you need to launch an online virus scan at TrendMicro or RAV Antivirus.
    Please choose the auto-clean option when using Trend Micro. Then find out the Hijack of This . This program will help us to find out if there are any spyware/malware on your machine. Perform the scan, save the log, but do not resolve anything yet. There are several files it finds are harmless, and needed for your system to manage.You have to post your log in next thread then we can be able to tell you some exact fixes for this issue...

According to me your system is suffering with some issues and it happens just because of some spyware and malware attack. in such scenario, you need to follow these suggestion... Just move to scan your machine with one of these free online scanners:

• Panda ActiveScan
    • RAV AntiVirus
    • Housecall.

Make sure to put a check the box beside Auto-clean option.

Now, I am running with some new issues after applying your all suggestion. I have applied the scanning procedure and the error has been changed and now with some new bad image error..Is this keep happening because of some kind of trojan virus or what? The error message is as follows :

"WINWORD.exe Bad Image This application or DLL c:\windows\system32\sejutedi.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette"

I have attached my log file in the attachment section, please take a look on my attached file ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

You need to download GMER first and Note that the file's name and save it to your root directory like C:\.

Get disconnect from the Internet and exit from current programs opened in windows.
    * Made disable any real-time active protection for your security program drivers will not conflict with such file.

* Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the program. (If working with Vista then right click on it and choose "Run as an Administrator")
    * Allow the driver to load if required.
    * You can be prompted to scan just if it recognize rootkit functionality.
    * If you are getting any option to scan your whole system click "No", save the log and reply back with the results.
    * If not getting interacted, click the "Rootkit/Malware" tab.
    * On the right-side, all of the components to be scanned should be scanned by default except for "Show All".
    * Choose entire drives that are plugged with your system to be scanned.
    * Click the Scan button to be start.
    * When the scan is completed, click Save to save the scan results at proper location.
    * Save the file as .log
    * Quit form the program and re-enable entire functional protection when completed.

'Program name.exe Bad Image' Error

The file stored in the following location c:\windows\system32\sejutedi.dll is assumed as not to be well, so the primary program that I posted is testing for RootKits.

I tend to reply with a common reply to begin with, as more threads I got are a week before, and some (80%) don't reply at all to mine. If you execute that program first then that will suggest if anything is going to be hidden. Also, as its been a week, a new HijackThis log is required, as things may have configured..