Thread: Best SIP provider for Fring VoIP calls

Best SIP provider for Fring VoIP calls

Hi there, I using a fring for as a instant messenger, and now I need to make a call within a country, I don’t want to know about the internation calling. Actually I don’t know which are best SIP provider for Fring. I want to know what are the best SIP provider, please help me.

Re: Best SIP provider for Fring VoIP calls

Using it is waste of time. I have attempted the whole thing to get it to work. Using skype and a two or three sip servers. I require it for worldwide calling. I think that I had the hours of time pass the time with this terrible application back. Then I Just give up. I got actually pissed and wrote a rant regarding why i hate fring a small while back if you mind to read.

Plusnet’s network management policies:
    • To make sure that time-critical applications like VoIP are always prioritised.
    • To protect interactive applications like, VoIP, video conferencing and VPN from non time-sensitive download traffic.
    • To flex the network under demand to cope with normal peaks and troughs from day-to-day and month-to-month.
    • To flex the network more gracefully than other ISPs in the event of unusual demands in traffic, or disaster situations such as a network failure.

There are numbers of SIP provider which is available for fring to carry voice over the IP. But some of the best which is used with the fring are given below:
    • Sipnet
    • Talkfree.com
    • Blasterphone
    • Alphonzzo
    • Exetel
    • +peoplefone
    • Voipcheap

One can easily enjoy free of charge international calls through every top up credit of Opomi VoIP services. This is a good feature of the service. At a time while other company in the niche is hiking call rates at normal intervals after that it becomes a huge challenge for the company like Opomi to make obtainable not expensive international calls to its consumer base.

Voipax 8.0.0.0 is a Internet Phone application by the voipax.com, you can get 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, Voipax is a VoIP software application which helps you to make a call anywhere in the world through the internet. Voipax allows calls to over 40 countries free of charge. A top-notch voip network make sure the finest voice quality possible.