Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

'Spirit' Jailbreak Tool for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Released

Windows Software

Old 18-05-2010

'Spirit' Jailbreak Tool for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Released

Hi friends, I am looking to get a jailbraking application for Apple’s iPhone, iPadand iPod touch. Last week an application is launched by Spirit. Which is providing users the capability change their iPhone OS components to run third-party applications not accepted or spread by Apple. I want to more feature this application. Please help me.

Old 18-05-2010

Re: 'Spirit' Jailbreak Tool for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Released

Jailbreaking Apple application akin to iPhone, iPod Touch not simply get plenty of publicity however also contentment of achievement which is sufficient to cheer iPhone hackers to turn out to be first one to jailbreak iPad tablet. Until today none iPhone hacker has openly accepted working on iPad jailbreak, yet infamous iPhone Dev team is also silent on iPad jailbreaking.
Old 18-05-2010

Few instant back only we divide the news through our readers regarding the availability of Spirit jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPod touch,iPad working on firmware 3.1.2,3.1.3,3.2. Spirit jailbreaking on iPoad touch 2G/3G, iPhone 3G,3GS, iPad 3G. Throuh Spirit untethered jailbreaking you can jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2,3.1.3 and 3.2. Remember, Spirit is a jailbreaking application not an unlocking software.
Old 18-05-2010

As believed by hacker, the Spirit application that is supports all iDevices i.e iPod Toch, iPhone and iPad. In a discussion over Twitter, he has confirmed which is voda, a the tool will be released on this Friday. Spirit too successfully jailbreak iPad 3.2 and iPhone 3.1.3 firmware. However, it will only be useful for stimulate devices.
Old 18-05-2010

Hacker, the Spirit application that is l supports all iDevices i.e iPod Toch, iPhone and iPad. In a discussion over Twitter, he has confirmed which is voda,a the tool will be sark on this Friday. Spirit too uccessfully jailbreak iPad 3.2 and iPhone 3.1.3. pirit program l compyete jailbreak iPad 3.2 and iPhone 3.1.3 firmware. However, this will only be useful for activated devices.
Old 18-05-2010

This will be completed through Spirit which is untethered jailbreaking software program for all iDevices. Though public like me have to wait for a while to unlocking as this software program is not an unlocking program. For those people who are willing to unlock iPhone 3.1.2 might require to wait till WWDC 2010 which is going to happen from 7th to 11th June.
Old 19-05-2010

Here are several pointers regarding Spirit Jailbreak tool:
  • Spirit is an untethered jailbreak. This income you won't encompass to jailbreak iPad whenever it requires reapplication or runs out of battery and dies.
  • Spirit works on all devices
  • Spirit does not contain a carrier unlock.
  • Spirit needs your machine to be activated or hacktivated.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,