Thread: Firefox 3.5.8 Pages Often "Poop Out" and Don't Load After A Couple Days

Firefox 3.5.8 Pages Often "Poop Out" and Don't Load After A Couple Days

I have been suffering with some issues with Firefox loading of pages. To provide some background, Everything is up-to-date, backed up regularly, run Anti-Virus, always run everything updated but sometimes pages not loading properly in mean time in Firefox. Sometimes, my Internet connection goes down for 30 seconds and automatically comes back.

Is something here that I can perform to keep or help pages load more frequently or properly ? Boot up time is very quick and slick. It is almost like in Firefox if there are so many things to load on the page, the browser will can't understand that which one should be processed but frequently unconfused itself when the cache and history are cleared.

Re: Firefox 3.5.8 Pages Often "Poop Out" and Don't Load After A Couple Days

As you stated in your post that you are suffering with the issues of the connection loosing. Means your connection is also playing a role to occur such type of issue. if you feel that, this is the issue with an Ethernet or wireless connection or both then in this case, you should try to get the connection directly to the modem?

If you are running with more than one computers on the network how are they connected, and do they all suffering the issue at the same time?

Hello dude,

You are not only the person who is suffering with this problem , I am also in that queue and a some other users I know. My friend asked me to check if I have something known as Vundo trojan that can be the reason of the same issue but I performed a scan that came up with nothing.I know another update will be up from Mozilla also. It sounds like they have been transferring browser updates out every week in current year.

After getting your posts I feel that my surfing has been kinda sluggish tonight also (Windows 7, Firefox 3.5.8). I made stop a service and speed picked up currently.

Control Panel =>Administrative Services => Services.

I restricted to the activation of Remove Access Connection Manager. Note the dependencies though; ICS and Routing and Remote Access based on it. A couple of years before with Vista I had a same slowdown and the culprit was different service=>Remote Access Auto Connection Manager. If it is activated already then just make it stop immediately that causes you almost definitely don't require it.

I read and considered whole post given by all the members for this. Today this is working such as champ.

Have anyone from you all have installed Firefox 3.6 yet? I am still curious to know about the update notification on it before performing that. Has anyone contacted Mozilla specifically for such type of issue? I am just going to ride this out and see what going to be happen.