Thread: Cinema 4D animation to SWF vector output

Cinema 4D animation to SWF vector output

I created a video in cinema 4d R11 and I wonder how do you convert video and transfer it in a format flv or swf. I have tried to do many different things but I am not succeeding. I am sure that someone out there will definitely help me, so I am posting my query over here. I also want to ask that is it possible to import an animation. Swf file in InDesign? Can it be playing once the file has been exported in InDesign. Swf? Expecting some useful help from you guys as soon as possible.

Re: Cinema 4D animation to SWF vector output

Cinema4D or Cine4d for fans of the software produced scenes and objects in. C4d which is a closed format since version 6. Other software can not open a. C4d and must therefore provide another format such as the recent 3D. Dae Collada or of the old. Obj (Wavefront) is readable almost everywhere. If software can open a. C4d is usually version 5, which dates from before 2001, which is obsolete in terms of management transparency of textures. The computer graphics software like Cinema4D have three opportunities :
    • produce images
    • produce animations
    • produce 3D data used in a real-time 3D engine or 3D viewer (Acrobat 3D, VRML).

Rendering Flash EX "will generate a Flash file - extension SWF or FLV - adapted to the net, so, too, but if you want a clean record for editing later. Yet although it must be a way of rendering video "normal" kind AVI or MPG. "Rendered view" does not generate an image you say? Yet the icon to suggest that it will create a video .... it's weird. I think it should you place your cursor on the timeline (the temporal progression of your animation) at the location you desire, you make a record of your image, it must match the desired image.

I think that you can also use the SWF Extractor. SWF Extractor is a software that enables you to extract all the images and sounds that come from a movie in Flash format (.Swf format). The images are taken to Jpeg or PNG formats and audio formats MP3 or WAV audio. Compatible with versions 2000, XP and Vista Microsoft Windows and available in English only, SWF Extractor is published by GlobFX suggests many applications such as Chart 3 Swiffer, Swiffer Player or Swiffer Saver 2.

The method of concierge is actually better the best (and only: p). Also I seemed to see the interaction between Flash and InDesign CS4, to see other possibilities for. Prior for ID CS4 and it would appear that the swf does this in a better Xpress. Or else, if you manage to make your animation to AVI - for example - open it with a utility like VirtualDub that can work frame by frame, and save them individually.

SWF Extractor is very easy to use. Indeed, to open your file. Swf simply drag and drop interface in the software. The same procedure is followed to extract the sound or image, but the drag and drop must be made in your Windows Explorer or other applications. SWF Extractor has the advantage of not offering a long list of features you do not use hardly ever but just most of them in a simplified menu. With this software, the files have the advantage of being in this preview and a single click. Thus, it is not necessary to open another application to read. On the other hand, SWF Extractor follows developments in Adobe Flash as it is compatible with all versions since version 4.

Try to follow these methods :
    METHOD 1
    1. In InDesign, insert the SWF file. (It is materialized by a piece of film.)
    2. Then export to PDF 1.7 format by clicking on "Interactive Elements" and selecting "All incorporate"
    3. Open the PDF file and see that the SWF animation appears integrated as a piece of film (this is not great!).
    4. Click. A warning window offers to read the file. By accepting, we get our SWF and interactivity.

METHOD 2
    1. We export from InDesign document to PDF without the SWF file.
    2. It adds the SWF file to PDF via Acrobat, using the flash button on the toolbar "Multimedia". The SWF file is materialized by the time frame of the animation (this is better than the end of the film method 1) with a black arrow suggesting that this is an animated element. For cons, the image displayed is not the first SWF file. I do not know why it is chosen in particular or if you can choose another, which would be ideal.
    3. Finally, when we open the file in Adobe Reader, the SWF animation also appears initially integrated with this particular image. Clicking gives access to animation and interactivity is at the rendezvous.