Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need some help bout my Windows 7 Boot

Windows Software

Old 15-05-2010

Need some help bout my Windows 7 Boot

i'm using Windows 7, but everytime my laptop boots it has the Windows Vista style of booting. I heard that Windows 7 has a different one. Can i change it??pleaase help meee.

Old 15-05-2010

Re: Need some help bout my Windows 7 Boot

Hello there, I am not able to understand your issue correctly. What do you mean by a different style of boot? The boot screen is different in Windows 7 as well as it is faster as compared to the Windows Vista operating system. Please elaborate the problem that you are facing......
Old 25-05-2010
davidmorgen19

Re: Need some help bout my Windows 7 Boot

The boot style of windows vista and 7 is almost same. but if you wont to change then you can do with the help of Tune up utility software. in the software you can customize the boot screen as you like.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,