| || |
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Getting the Windows 7 Media Center screensaver to be the system screensaver
I dont want to have media center running in order for this to work - is that possible?
Just try this:
First, Reinstall WMC and that should fix in the majority of the cases.
- Unlock Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- After that Click on Turn Windows features on or off in the left sheet.
- Enlarge Media Features, unmark Windows Media Center. Click on Yes to persist, and click OK to give up. After that just restart.
- Unlock Turn Windows features on or off once more. Turn on the features Windows Media Center. Start over the computer.
- Start on Windows Media Center, initialize the program.
These are the basic steps which help you to solve your problem.