Thread: Facial Rigging Tool For 3dsmax

Facial Rigging Tool For 3dsmax

I have been using the 3dsmax for a long time. I have heard of a tool that will be launched for facial rigging and which will make the facial rigging work quiet easy can anyone tell me when will this tool will be released and how can i get this tool on my system. I would really appreciate the help pertaining to this matter.

Re: Facial Rigging Tool For 3dsmax

I think that the BonyFace tool will serve you for the facial rigging of your objects and facial expressions on a 3D Faces with ease and flexibility. BonyFace is a 3dsmax Script which will help to drive custom 3D Meshes with a rig based on a Bones System to simulate how real muscles behave in a real face.

As far as i know there are only two commercial version of the bonyface tool released the first one is the standard one and the second one is called as the extended the standard one will provide unlimited controls plus 2 additional windows added the setup rigs and the poses whereas the extended will provide the unlimited controls apart from the two there are some more additional controls

Thanks for the information but can you tell me which one is the best tool for facial rigging the standard or the extended. I am pretty confused between the two so please suggest me one so that i can download one of the two versions available of the 3dsmax facial rigging tool. Please tell me as soon as possible. i would be thankful to you.

It is not quiet easy to suggest you which version of the bonyface application should be used since it all depends on what are your needs. However if you purchase the standard version then you will be getting only 2 standard tools whereas if you are using extended you will be getting 4 tools. So try to download the one which meets your requirements.