Thread: Essential 64-bit r11.x plug-ins

Essential 64-bit r11.x plug-ins

Hello to all,
    I am learning 4d animation from the last year. I am using r10.5 for so long. I think it is very east to use and install. I haven't use 64-bit r11.x specific plug-ins and scripts. Can anyone tell me what is your favorites? Please help me with Essential 64-bit r11.x plug-ins.
    Thank you.

Re: Essential 64-bit r11.x plug-ins

I am using DeGamma for animation. Once you get used to working in a Linear Color Workflow with DeGamma you wont want to go back to working the old fashioned way. You’ll find it quicker and easier to set up accurate lighting. Your textures and colors will react how you expect them to, giving you the accurate and right colors that you put in rather than having you work hard at balancing
    subtle changes in tone that result in dramatic changes in the render.

You have to use Kyama Slide features of that plugins. It has following features.
    * "'Relative' sliding:
    With the original plug-in, all vertices move at the same speed as you move the mouse. This new option causes the vertices to move a relative distance as you drag the mouse. Meaning that some vertices will move faster than others, if they have further to travel to the next edge than other vertices being moved. This keeps the relative proportions of the resulting polygons the same and creates smoother edges.

I ma using enDOFin and I think it is very nice on. BlackStar enDOFin is a post effect plugin for Cinema 4D to achieve Depth Of Field effects without the Advanced Render module. It further offers a correct treatment of alpha and transparency, reflections, C4D-Hair and a bunch of other individually adjustable settings.

In my project I am using Dpit Effex. The easiest way to produce realistic environments featuring the generation of mountains, oceans, sky, atmosphere & true instances. It has following features.

Smoke Simulation: Generation and simulation of smoke, dust and soot.

Fire & Explosion Simulation: Generation of convincing fire scenarios including fuel combustion for explosions.

Emitters: Emitters can be created and managed conveniently. Primitive Shapes as well as complex meshes can act as sources for all available media channels and particles.

I am using OneSpline 0.2 for 4d animation and I think you also use it. Hate not being able to use multiple separate spline objects in NURBS and other generators? OneSpline is a generator object that lets you do just that. No need to child to a Null object. Simply child the splines to the OneSpline object. Now has Spline options in Attributes Manager. Windows 32/64-bit and MacOS 32/64-bit plugins included.

Dr. V Guest

Why don't you use use following rendering elements.
    1.VRayAlpha
    2.VRayAtmosphere
    3.VRayBackground
    4.VRayCaustics
    5.VRayDiffuseFilter
    6.VRayGlobalIllumination