Thread: NiBiToR for Windows 7 64-bit

NiBiToR for Windows 7 64-bit

Hi folks,
    My cousin has told me to download the NiBiToR. Actually I am not having much knowledge about an applications that are used in flashing. I am having the knowledge about the Hardware peripherals but not the flashing..!! So thought that you guys can help me in this topic.!! Also he was having doubt about the compatibility of NiBiToR for Windows 7 64-bit.??! So I am expecting some help from your side as soon as possible.!!

Re: NiBiToR for Windows 7 64-bit

NVIDIA BIOS Editor (NiBiTor) is an application that lets you change the BIOS settings for graphics cards based on Nvidia chipset, providing the user full control over all aspects of your graphics card, including the ability to change firmware and increase your productivity. NVIDIA BIOS Editor (NiBiTor) is supported by Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 2003 32-bit, Windows 2000. I doubt that it is not supported for Windows 7 64-bit.

Nibitor is software that allows you to edit directly in the BIOS of the different frequencies. Whether frequency of processor, ram timings, voltages, 2D and 3D settings, the fan speed, temperature alerts, TV mode (NTSC / PAL), the parameters of launches Card ... it will be essential to overclocking pros. The main thing is to remember that misuse of this software can block or permanently damage your graphics card.
    Just a reply to say thank you for these links and posts I have a lot to read and learn now!

According to me this excellent software is the indispensable toolkit for all those who love to change the settings of bios Nvidia. For this new version, no big change since only major new 200 series graphics cards are added to the long list of those already supported. Still it is not yet support for the GTX 480 and GTX 470, but this should not be missed to many people. The updated NiBiTor can be used for :
    • GeForce 210
    • GeForce GT 220
    • GeForce GT 230
    • GeForce GT 240
    • GeForce GTS 250M

NVIDIA BIOS Editor, also known under the name of NiBiTor, just went into version 5.4. The program for this version, support for several new models with the GeForce 210 GT 220 / 230 / 240 that are only partially managed yet. But in our tests on Windows 7 in 64-bit version, we were treated to an error (Can not Start Driver) in our tests on a GeForce GT 210 and G 240 Gigabyte, either with a driver the 195 series or the latest 196.21. Still working on that issue.!!
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500

NiBiTor is a BIOS setup tool that supports the latest NVidia graphics cards. It allows for complete control over the advanced options and functionality found on firmware of supported cards. You can use this tool to overclock your card, set the memory latencies, information on the card, adjust the boot options, speed, and gain greater stability NVidia graphics accelerators.

NiBiTor is a program for owners of graphics card based on Nvidia chispet. This simple software allows you to change various options for your graphics card. Indeed, NiBiTor will recognize your card, so you can change certain values, such as the frequency of the GPU and memory timings and others. Then, the registration form shoed file. Roma. You will understand, NiBiTor is a program for creating your graphics card BIOS.