Thread: Media Player Classic problem in dual monitor setup

Media Player Classic problem in dual monitor setup

Hello friend,

I am having some problem with Media Player Classic. I am having the dual monitor setup with windows vista. Whenever I try to play some video files with this Media Player Classic, I can only hear the sound with not video. But the same video file play finely GOM and VLC player. I am totally frustrated because of this Media Player Classic issue. Please provide proper solution over this issue.

Re: Media Player Classic problem in dual monitor setup

Hi friend,

It seems that you are trying to play the video file which is not compatible with Media Player Classic. And because of that you can only hear audio with not video. So I suggest you the try to play the files which is Media Player Classic compatible such MPEG, MP2,3GP, AC3. I hope this will definitely resolve your confusion about this Media Player Classic.

I think there may be some problem in your Media Player Classic which causing this type of issue. If you want to resolve this issue, for that you need to upgrade this Media Player Classic in the way to play various video format files. If this solution is also doesn't worked for you, then I don't any solution other than this.

I am also having identical problem with my Media Player Classic. Whenever I try to play MP4 format file with this Media Player Classic, it play only sound not video. I have also tried to upgrade this Media Player Classic, but still having same problem with it. When I play same file with realplayer, I don't get any issue.

It sounds that you computer system is might comprises some virus infection. And that generating problem while you try to play any video file with Media Player Classic. I recommend you to scan your computer system with updated antivirus application and then check if your problem get solved or not.

Please try with following solutions:
    • Check the format of file that you want to play in Media Player Classic.
    • Try to update your Media Player Classic.
    • If above doesn't helpful, then use other other media player.

Thanks friends for all your help. All above suggestions was very help for me. I did the updation of my Media Player Classic as per mentioned in the one of the above reply. After this updation I tried to play the same file for which I was getting problem, but this time I can watch video as well as video. Now I don't have any issue with my Media Player Classic.