Thread: New ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7

New ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7

Hello people,

I am running the Windows Vista operating system currently and I will be upgrading to Windows 7 soon. I need to know that if there are New ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7. I have heard that the drivers that are available for the previous versions of the Windows operating systems are causing issues while working with the same. This is why I am searching for new ones.

Anyone having the information about it is expected to reply. Thank for any help in advance.

Re: New ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7

I dont think that there is a need to search for the new ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7. This is so because it has been noted that many of the drivers that work with Windows Vista also work fine with the Windows 7 operating system. So, you can try using the older driver for Windows 7. After that, if you are facing any sort of issues, then search for the compatible drivers for this particular operating system.

Hello there,
    I am using the old Windows Vista ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7. It has actually worked out as a charm for me because I did have to run it in the compatibility mode too. Thus, you will not face any issues while running with the older drivers in the Windows 7 operating system. I can assure you this because I have been experienced with it.
    Wish you all the best.

Be calm because there is a great news.

I have searched the internet and have found out that the new ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7 have been released recently. Hence, if any of the Windows 7 users are facing a problem running the older drivers in this operating system, then get rid of them and install the new compatible ones that have been released into the market.

I hope that this is the reply that you have been awaiting for......

Thank you Eric B for providing the information that the new ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7 is now available. I knew that there was a beta version driver available for this sound card. It is good that the officials have released the full version. I know that many of the Windows 7 users who have problems using the old drivers will be benefited with these.

Hello again,

It is great to know that the new ASUS Xonar D2X drivers for Windows 7 are available. Now, I can change to the Windows 7 operating system without any problems. I have seen that many of the users have issues with this operating system because of wrong or incompatible drivers installed.

Anyways, thanks for providing such quick replies to this query.