Thread: Fastest fox add on in Firefox

Fastest fox add on in Firefox

I have installed Mozilla Firefox on my windows vista computer system. And i want to use one add on with this browser called as fastest fox. I do not have any ideas about this add on but i guess it would be making my firefox faster. Can anybody tell me about this add on as i want to use it with my firefox.

Re: Fastest fox add on in Firefox

Save time by speeding up repetitive tasks. Get faster, parallelized downloads, see definitions, auto-load the next page, improve searching, and more. FastestFox will dramatically enhance your productivity, You can download this from the addons.mozilla.org and even it get downloaded in couple of minutes.

Here are some of the features of Fastest fox which is a add on to the internet browser.
    1. Will be enhancing Google searches with the help of related results & queries.
    2. "Download page media" will fetch the videos which is currently playing and you may download them on your computer.
    3. Press Ctrl + Space to open the qLauncher.
    4. Many other options are in Tools -> FastestFox.
    Last edited by Sam.D; 12-05-2010 at 04:38 PM.

I am using one feature of Fastest fox called as "Enable endless pages" which actually helps you when are on a web page which has many number of pages. Actually you just need to scroll to the very bottom of the page and see what happens. It will automatically take you to the next page in the same windows which is much relaxing while going through the huge number of pages.

I have just installed Fastest fox on my mozilla firefox and found that it is really helpful for searching faster then your normal speed. Actually i have checked this by accessing my company's web site which takes much more time to load up but i noticed that once it has been loaded in this browser. I think every firefox user should be using these add on and there are many more features, So i am off to check those all.