Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2010

Best Video card stress test tool

I want to know which is the best GPU stress test software after finding a lot of stuffs for my system. But i am not able to get the software for the video cards. Please tell me where will i get the best GPU stress test software for Video card stress testing. Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance
Old 12-05-2010

Re: Best Video card stress test tool

ATI is one of the major brands of graphics cards. ATI Catalyst, the official suite of drivers and configuration utilities, is an essential component to take full advantage of the GPU.

The ATI Catalyst control panel provides a basic overview and one advanced. While the first is like a step by step wizard, the second is a panel itself. Not only the controller parameters are within your reach, but also ATI's Catalyst can save profiles for every occasion.
Old 12-05-2010

I think that there is not tool present which will help you to test the video card stress. You can test the video card only by using it full fledged. So i would advice you use the ATI utility since it is the only utility which may have some feature which will help you to get your Video card tested. Hope this helps you.
Old 12-05-2010

I would advice you to go for the Fusion utility because it is designed to help optimize your PC the AMD Fusion Utility for Desktop can help you get smoother, more responsive performance and greater efficiency for the things you do most with your PC. With the simple touch of a button it works by temporarily shutting down software processes you may not need and boosting or optimizing processor speed depending on your intended task.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,