Thread: Motion Graphics Critique

Motion Graphics Critique

Hello everyone,
    I have recently started doing the work with the 3D and an animation. I have just started to learn about the After Effects that offering Motion Graphics services. I have tried to do lot of R & D, but since I am new to this filed I am not able to do much. I want your help in this.!! Please tell me about the Motion Graphics and the effects that would be useful for it.

Re: Motion Graphics Critique

Motion design and motion graphic design is the art of graphic design in motion by the addition of typography, graphics, video, 3D sound. The fields of application are broad :
    • Advertisement
    • Multimedia (web, CD-Rom, Kiosk, DVD Menu)
    • Broadcast
    • Generic
    • Dressing
    • Editing (Transition, FX)

The design graphics (or graphics ) is the ability to create, adapt and develop visual identities. Motion design is the art of extending that identity to the production of animated, audiovisual and interactive. The animated design applications are increasingly present in our daily lives. The future of motion graphics certainly lie in the fusion of media (television , internet , mobile phone ...) extremely greedy visual content of skins.
    -Whats the use of your old clothes if you won't give it to those who are poor?
    -Whats the use of your cooking skill if you won't cook for those who are hungy?
    -Whats the use of YOU if you won't help those in need

You can download the notes and videos from the web, before thinking to purchase anything. You will have to learn how the program Integrates with Other Tools in the production flow from award-winning artists make who their living using after effects. Before learning about this you should have good knowledge about the programs like Photoshop , Illustrator, 3D applications, nonlinear editing systems, and Web tools.

MAXON Computer, a leader in the development of tools for professionals in the modeling, painting, animation and rendering in 3D, today unveiled CINEMA 4D Broadcast Edition, a new bundle pointed in his suite 3D software universally celebrated. This new release leverages the core CINEMA 4D, which is praised its handling, seamless integration with existing production pipelines, and an architecture for fast and stable, offering a range of powerful motion graphics tools at the service of process creative visual design professionals.

According to Harald Egel, co-founder and CEO of MAXON, motion graphics artists today are under constant pressure to produce content giving a boost to the value of audiovisual productions. "Maxon is proud of the centrality always CINEMA 4D offers visual designers of tools for motion graphics work-flow 3D flexible, fast and reliable". Today's Broadcast Edition written a new page in the history of motion graphics company. Indeed, it offers design professionals an array of motion graphics software tools unique and perfectly targeted that can be easily integrated into any production pipeline and help create world-class entertainment".

There are some powerful new capabilities Motion Graphics. The module motion graphics CINEMA 4D, MoGraph, has been upgraded to version 2. MoGraph2 provides sophisticated motion graphics capabilities including the following examples :
    • MoDynamics - Sound Pack optimized simulation of physical forces can easily cause the collision of hundreds of objects or subjecting them to forces such as gravity or friction. Artists can then create motion graphics and abstract surprising and spectacular effects using simple primitives.
    • PolyFX - allows artists to quickly and easily create explosion effects.
    • MoSpline - Facilitates cloning existing splines and their animation with strengths and effectors.

Many additional features offer opportunities for sharp visual design professionals.