Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2010

Download Icon Generator Pro 2.0 to create modern icons

Still little known to the general public, the technology "AIR" Adobe can develop and use applications "enriched" compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. In the field, there are various programs such as Adobe Media Player, TweetDeck, Adobe Shortcut App or the platform fun Bamboo Dock. Today, we invite you to discover a new practice software and virtual machine operator free from Adobe!

Icon Generator Pro allows you to easily create icons on the same theme as the popular Adobe products. On the menu, we discover four models of logos: the "Creative Suite 5" classic, "CS5" with a picture, "Creative Suite 4" then the "Star Badge" regularly used sites from Adobe.

The set is fully customizable and offers a grip of the fastest. With a few clicks, you will be able to enter your text with the original fonts, change the background colors such as text, to insert an image, manage the contrast, apply an effect "radiance" of light and a shadow. In the end, the result is simply perfect.

Once you are done with the settings, you can save your new icons on your hard drive. The ZIP archive meets 5 images resolution 256, 128, 48, 32, 16 and transparent PNG format. Note finally, one last option to send directly striking a logo on Twitter to use as avatar.

Download it from the original site: http://icon-generator.net/download.html
Old 12-05-2010

Re: Download Icon Generator Pro 2.0 to create modern icons

Simply the best tool if you want to create pretty icons from Adobe (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Indesign etc. ...). With this app, you can generate icons so CS5, Or CS4 Or CS5 with a pictogram. Air will install itself first when you try to install the AIR application. Free. Fast. Awesome. I'll be able to make a new favicon worthy of the name
Old 12-05-2010

Re: Download Icon Generator Pro 2.0 to create modern icons

I just can not change the icons on my desktop (example: firefox) with the one I created with Icon Generator Pro (XP). How is this possible before trying anything else? Otherwise, I do not understand the usefulness of this software at all. Please help me.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,