Thread: Windows 7 Ping Gadget

Windows 7 Ping Gadget

Hello, if you are having any details about the Ping Gadget for the Windows 7 operating system, then give that to me. I don't have any programming knowledge and that is why I want to know the one which is customizable. I want to know the details about it, so that I will able to get the Ping for the server which I make ping. If you have details for that, then give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Ping Gadget

HI, I was also in the search of the same Gadget which will give me details about the Ping History. If any application will give the details for that then it will be helpful to me. I have seen the details for the Ping Gadget and come to know that it will be helpful for considering the Ping request which is sent to the server. Now, I just require the gadget which will give me details for the History of the ping. If anyone is making use of such Gadget, then give that details to me.

Ping Gadget is used for doing Ping Test with the help of the different ICMP packets and listening for the replies. It will check whether the added web host or IP address is able to move and also it will simply count the duration to take the packet from the source to the destination. While checking that one can simply make use of the different WebSitePulse monitoring places for the checking locations. The most useful thing is that, it will be done in the real-time. You will able to view the test result on your Browser window. Overthere you will able to view the details in the way of the shortest, the average and the maximum testing time. It also give you ability to the Customize your results. You will able to add that PING Test Gadget to your Website. For adding you can use the Google Creator.

If you want to make use of the Ping Gadget on your computer with the Windows 7 or Windows Vista then you have to just use the link provided below. By the use of that link you will able to download and simply install the Ping Gadget on your computer and use that for your purpose. I am using it and it is working fine on my computer.

Ping Gadget

Hello, I would suggest you to use the Ping History also. Ping History is a Windows Vista Sidebar gadget which displays a ping history. In the settings dialog you can choose which server Ping History should use to collect its data. The gadget then tests periodically how well this server is reachable at the moment from your Internet connection. Ping History estimates the round-trip time thereby in milliseconds and draws a graph of the last 2 minutes. In the upper right corner you can see the most recent round-trip time and the highest round-trip time which occurred in the last 2 minutes. Ping History is an invaluable tool if you need to keep an eye on a specific server or your overall network performance. Just make use of that.