Thread: Is Blender generally more complicated than other programs

Is Blender generally more complicated than other programs

I wanted to know whether the Blender generally more complicated than other programs. Since i have recently entered the graphics world. I want to get stick to a tool. But i want that tool to be the best. You are also free to give your opinion with a different software application but it should have all the feature of the blender. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Is Blender generally more complicated than other programs

The Blender is really a very good application when it comes to 3D designing it may seem somewhat tough to get adapted but any new application would appear to you as tough as the blender. Only the difference is that one will take more time that the other to get adapted to the same. I hope you got my point.

I would suggest you to use the Google SketchUp which is a sketch for software architects, a sort of virtual book to easily create sketches of buildings.

However, the software for the past few months another use, since it is a frequently used software to create 3D buildings in Google Earth .

Recognizing the potential of the software firm in Mountain View has not taken wrong since it bought Last Software, SketchUp editor and now offers a stripped-down version and free Google SketchUp.

The query which you have asked is quiet difficult to answer since it all depends on you and all your capability. Since the time which you require to learn definitely depend on your capability how quick you grasp an application. I couls suggest only one thing which is stick to a single application will help you cent percent in this regard.

ThumbsUp Re: Is Blender generally more complicated than other programs

Blender is not far away, a publicly available tool, its ownership will therefore require investment. By cons, it is able to compete with commercial software with very experienced 3D Studio Max.
    The software supports the creation of objects based on simple shape of NURBS, Bezier curves and other B-spline that will be combined with Boolean operations.
    You may feel difficult to learn it but is definitely the best.

You can use the Poser 6.0 .It is a tool that is intended primarily for professional animators even if the "designer of unday" may find it of interest. This tool allows you to create realistic animation of 3D characters. The animation of the model that is not immediately obvious is the possibility of playing on any joint in the body without limitation to the morphology.

Blender is a suite of tools for 3D modeling and rendering. This software has a rather peculiar destiny to the extent he went to a private project that has been "sold" to the open-source community following a call from the editors who could not afford to continue its development . The 100,000 euros demanded by the publisher were met in less than seven weeks thanks to the contribution of thousands of people.