Thread: What is WeakNet Labs Media?

What is WeakNet Labs Media?

Hello guys,
    I have been told to describe an information about the WeakNet Labs Media. I am not having any knowledge about it. Many times you have helped me by providing the proper solutions, so I thought instead of searching of web, it would be better to post here. So please provide some useful data. Hoping that you will provide the needful sooner.!!

Re: What is WeakNet Labs Media?

WeakNet Labs Has just released the latest version of Its Highly customized WeakNet Linux penetration testing Linux distribution has packed with goodies for sysadmins and security experts, but not only. Linux WeakNet IV Bring The first release of the Linux kernel with custom Weakerthans built in support for packet injection.

In WeakNet Linux 3 We start our own implementation of a social network. This Network social acts well as another that is built from MySQL / PHP / and HTML. This server can be used for something fun to do with friends, or a point of hacking into a computer security laboratory. You can learn a lot about how PHP, HTML, and work more Apache2 get a good experience of SQL injection. The default window manager is fluxbox now to save the area. I added the following drivers for wireless: madwifi-ng (Patched for Injection), latest version, BCM43x ALL, rt2x00 patched rt73, rt73usb, ath5k, ath9k, wlan-ng (Patched for injection) and more.

WardriveSQL now has a graphical boot program to start it, allowing you to specify localhost or remote MySQL server for remote viewers to watch you WarDrive in real time. WeakNet Laboratories is a computer security lab. WeakNet Labs, or WNL, allows people to join in on Computer security related projects, and publishes all work like videos, text files, pdf files, images, software, ISO's, Music and more on their website and others after the security lab tests are complete. Adding a menu much more SQL injection in the desktop menu, and more applications, including airpwn (LORCON tested and working), and much more.

The Lab allows people to sign up for email requests, Email from the web-host (weaknetlabs.com), chat via IRC irc.weaknetlabs.com, connect via SSH and VNC. Hacking Web Portal - same version, phishers updated. Added several links Firfox safety and links to reference sites for learning computer security.

WeakNet Linux is designed primarily for penetration testing, forensic analysis and security tasks. The default desktop environment is GNOME. Some code written by the deputy Labs WeakNet site that are preinstalled :
    • BRuWRT-Forsse v2.0
    • Easy-sshd
    • Web-Hacking-Portal v2.0
    • Perlwd
    • Netgh0st v3.0
    • YouTube-Thief!
    • Netgh0st v2.2
    • DomainScan
    • ADtrace

I would like to tell you about the WeakNet Linux (VMware Image with VMWare Tools). Security distro from WeakNetLabs. Based on Ubuntu 8.04.1 with 2.6.24-21 kernel and GNOME 2.22.3. Substantial amount of security tools WeakNetLabs Including own code and a 'dashboard' with main applications. The dynamic disk is 20GB and installed the appliance and the Occupied 3.6GB download is 848 MB. Allocated 612 MB RAM is as default.