Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Graphic Design Resources

Windows Software

Old 11-05-2010

Graphic Design Resources

I am looking for some nice graphic designing resources online. I am editing my images on Photo shop and in case if I need to add some touch to the image then the online sources is much butter. Like PS Brushes.net shares beautiful and high-quality brush sets organized in a variety of categories such as the Patterns category and the Drawings category. If you would like to see the full collection of brushes, check out the All Brushes category.

Old 11-05-2010

Re: Graphic Design Resources

You are able to discover a variety of helpful and creative graphic design resources on the web the present downloadable such as stock photos, textures/patterns, brushes, icons, and fonts that designers have determined to share with others in the group of people. Flickr, the premier site for online photo-sharing and the go around of numerous designers and photographers, has a section called Flickr: imaginative Commons that permit you to speedily view user-submitted images that have a Creative Commons license.
Old 11-05-2010

The morguefile includes user-submitted accumulation photographs contributed by numerous artists. The morguefile has a terrific association scheme and thumbnail preview for faster searches. In addition check out morguefile’s extremely active forums to find tutorials and to converse with artists that are members of the site. This is actually a pleasant option.
Old 11-05-2010

The stock.xhchng (in adding together known as SXC) is a tremendously accepted photo-sharing and stock photography site with in surplus of 380,000 stock photos. And if that was not adequate for you, they in addition have a tutorials subdivision that covers photography/graphic design topics. Stockvault.net is an additional outstanding photo-sharing site for designers and photographers. The community boasts approximately 14,000 members and over 3,000 photographers ensuring that you determine to have additional than plenty of high-quality stock photos to sift through.
Old 11-05-2010

Each stock photo is a search engine for complimentary photos. It presently indexes close to 5 million photos. You be able to sign up for a free user account so that you are able to take benefit of ingenious site characteristics such as the capability to save collections of photos for potential reference. CG Textures is an outstanding texture site generated by 3D artist Marcel Vijfwinkel. CG Textures is prearranged to help you speedily discover types of textures such as Grunge and Nature textures, but if you are looking for something/someone unambiguous, utilize the Advanced Search for additional specific searches.
Old 11-05-2010

The squidfingers / Patterns are a compilation of helpful and complicated patterns that you are able to utilize as repeating CSS backgrounds or on print work. The texture King is a fast-growing, high-declaraction texture depository maintained by imaginative agency, REH3design. There are presently over 300 stock textures – frequently obtainable at 1,600 x 1,200 pixels. The texture King is presently running on giving users the capability to submit their own textures to share.
Old 12-05-2010

If you any body want to some nice graphics design resources so my personal suggestion is you have to search in Google i think it a best way to find any software.otherwise you can find"net gear"website.this website provide you all software information.
Old 12-05-2010

Image after is a huge compilation of free photos and textures. The site makes obtainable images and textures that are obtainable for personal, as well as commercial, purposes. The Brush King presents a wide collection of Adobe Photoshop brushes, the entire free for download. The site presently archives in excess of 4,000 brushes and in excess of 200 brush sets.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,