Thread: Windows 7 + VLC Issues

Windows 7 + VLC Issues

Hello, I am having Windows 7 operating system installed on my computer. If I try to use VLC media player, then VLC plays movies which are in the pilxelated format. Windows Media Player is working without any problem. What is the reason behind it and how can I solve my problem. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7 + VLC Issues

Hello, I would suggest you to simply try to run your VLC in the Windows xp compatible mode. So, that you will able to understand the exact reason behind that. So, that you can able to fix the problem which is having related to the Windows 7 and then you will able to get solved for your problem. Just make use of that and then check whether the problem get fixed or not.

Hello, why don't you try for the Uninstallation and reinstallation of the VLC player. It may be possible that you are having problem due to the problem in your setup of the VLC media player and if you make use of that, then you will able to resolve your problem. So, just make use of that and then you would not get the pixelated format while playing movies. So, just use that and solve your problem.

Hello, checkout the System Requirements for the VLC media Player:
    Operating System Requirements:
    • Windows NT 4
    • Windows XP
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows NT
    • Windows 98
    • Windows 95

Additional Requirements:
    • DirectX 3.0 or later

Hi, I would suggest you to make use of the Nero 9 on your computer. I was also getting the same problem and then I simply tried to find out the solution by using the Nero 9. It is running my all of the video files and movies without showing any type of Pixel on it. So, I think if you make use of the Nero, then you will also able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of the Nero and simply remove the problem of VLC.

Hello, I was also facing the same problem and then I simply downloaded the new version of the VLC Media Player. Then simply move to the following :
    • Click on the Tools.
    • Then simply select the Video.
    • After that you need to click on the change output to 'OpenGL video output'.
    • Simply restart the VLC media Player.
    • Now Adjust the screen size.

I think you should have to install some different software like Nero.real player if you have to occur some problem with VLC player ,otherwise you have do reinstall VLS player in your PC may be problem will be solve.

Hey, simple solution is to make use of the new installation of the VLC media player then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to fix the problem which you are facing. I have solved my problem and you can fix your problem if you first uninstall the application and then again reinstall that. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.