Thread: Realtime Shader In R12?

Realtime Shader In R12?

Hello, I want to know the details about the C4D R12 would have any type of Realtime sharders or not? If there is any type of roadmap for the Cinema 4D available then please give that to me. If you are having any details about it, then give that to me. I want to get these details. I have tried to find out that on internet, but wont able to find that.

Re: Realtime Shader In R12?

Hello, if you are having the details about the R11 then you don't have to worry about the realtime shaders. If R11 is providing the Realtime Shader then you will simply able to use that with the R12 also. So, you need to simply check that and then you will able to solve your problem. So, just make use of that and solve your problem. It is needed to check that. So, just check that.

Hello, I want to know the some or the other more details about the Cinema 4D R12. I have tried to find out that on internet, but it is not that much useful. So, if you provide me that in your words then it can be helpful to me. So, please provide the details, so I will able to get the details about it. I will be thankful to you for that. Just help me with details.

Hello, C4D R12 gives you different features. BodyPaint 3D Unfolding UV and creation Textures Spray directly on the object. This module is integrated in Cinema 4D from version 10, but is also available separately.
    Advanced Render: Global Illumination, caustic, Ambient Occlusion, depth of field and other effects photorealistic, Generator sky. This module since version 2.6, also contains PyroCluster, a tool for generating smoke, dust, flames etc, and since version 3.0 module contains the tool that will Cineman connection with the rendering engine RenderMan: Pixar's RenderMan Pro Server, dna research 3Delight, AIR Sitex Graphics.

Hi, your Cinema 4D R12 will give you below features:
    • Dynamics: Management severity and physical effects.
    • Mocca: character animation. This module also contains Clothilde, a management tool tissues.
    • Hair: creation of hair, fur, feathers.
    • ThinkingParticles: Advanced Management particles.
    • MoGraph: complex animation effects, cloning objects.
    • NET Render: Allows the rendering of animations via a network Intranet or InternetThrough a browser.
    • Sketch and Toon: Allows rendering non-photorealistic

Hello, I am making use of the Cinema 4D R12 and it is giving me shaders. So, if you are not able to use that then you must need to make use of the following system requirements:
    • Mac OS X 10.4 Windows XP / Vista / 7
    • 1024MB RAM
    • Processor 2GHz
    • Reader DVD ROM
    • Quicktime 7

Hello, I would simply suggest you to make use of the new installation for your Cinema 4D R12 and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will solve your problem. I have solved my similar problem and also suggest you to make use of that and get solved for your one also. It will fix the issue which you are facing and then you will not able to find the problem. So, just do that.