Thread: Motion Capture for Cinema4D

Motion Capture for Cinema4D

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The thins is that I am looking for Mocap system that can support and work well with Cinema4d. My needs is to work with simple movements like to sit, walk and some dancing movements. Other than that I am also looking out for .bvh format which would support these. So please help me out for the tool. Thank you.

Re: Motion Capture for Cinema4D

I can suggest you to look for Syntheyes (camera tracker). they have added motion capture using multiple video cameras. This has good features and you can make use of it well. for more information of the same you can contact SynthEyes. I hope you may then be able to get the thing to work out well for it. So just check out.

Go for OptiTrak. It is the cheapest mocap suite application and you can make the things to process well for it. It is essential and you can sort the issue that you need to work out with. It is a good tool and I have used it as well. Worked fine for me. So i guess it should for you as well. So do look out and get the things to make it work in your way.

You can o for Optitrak. It has good features. It is easy to use and has lots of multifeatures to get the things to be associated well. So I would suggest you to go for the same. You will get to a better solution. So check out by getting the thing to process and work out well. I guess you will be able to make it work for you.

You can try Google for supported tools that supports .bvh format. i would suggest you to go and look for the thing. It would be great and you can sort the issue well. So in order to sort the thing you may then be able to work out and get the necessary tools. Also Optitrak is good and better tool as per my suggestion. Do look out.