Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2010

Legal issue regarding 3D software

I have been using the blender application which is available freely for creating a 3D game. But the problem is that the file cannot be exported in the desired format. So i found a solution to this problem i am thinking to export this file into some other format. After this i think of using a new 3D program free version for importing this file. Can anyone tell me whether i am going legal by using this software. Thanks in Advance.
Old 09-05-2010

Re: Legal issue regarding 3D software

As far as i know this is illegal so i would suggest you not to use this application again for a commercial use. Since this application is used for a non commercial. I will suggest you to use another application for this can you tell me what are your actual requirements and what is the configuration of your system so that i can suggest a suitable solution for you.
Old 09-05-2010

I would suggest you to download a script called xsi_export.python then save it as xsi_export.py in the script directory or directly in the blender script directory of your system. After this simply start the blender and then export the file which you need now you will see a soft image in the menu. Select the objects which you need to save and select the exporter.
Old 09-05-2010

As far as i know it would be better if you try to use a different solution so it would be better if you use a different application like the 3D Canvas. This editor is easy to use drag-and-paste with the mouse on geometric shapes, includes various tools such as textures, colors, etc. The intuitive user interface with multiple windows shown at once, corresponding to the various views of the object. Allows rendering, and other options.
Old 09-05-2010

You can use the 3D grapher application since this program allows an unlimited number of graphics, different colors and light effects. Supports Cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical. The animations are real time and can use a variable for time, among other functions. Also i have used this application and is really running like a charm
Old 11-05-2010

3D Studio Max is one of the best application which will help you. This program will allow us to use a photo in BMP, DIB, or JPG images that generate the impression of being in 3D. The program can generate images with a resolution of 10,000 x 10,000 points. I think that this would have resolved your issue.
Old 11-05-2010

To "add-back" of the Clear button to see the Explorer toolbar Win7, was used to RegEdit add registry subkeys keys FolderType number. To do so, we needed to first establish the permissions to let us RegEdit. To set permissions, we got the owner of the key "Administrators" and then provides "access" to the owner.

The affected part of the Register remains largely protected - only one member of the Administrators group can change. As such, users with restricted rights (and how often malware execution) can not touch same.
Old 11-05-2010

3D RAD is an excellent application. This program consists of a wysiwyg editor (what you see is what you get) where we can move and rotate objects using drag and drop with your mouse, and set the game's features (defining effects, movements, etc). The rendering is of high quality, created games can be played on the network (LAN, TCP / IP, etc), supports all video cards, and other options.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,