Thread: ZBrush 3.5 vs Mudbox 2010 vs Modo 401 - Need Advice

ZBrush 3.5 vs Mudbox 2010 vs Modo 401 - Need Advice

I be familiar with there are threads beginning the past comparing several of these software that I am going to discuss. My work is associated with workflow that can offer me to do tradition sculpting/morphs of my Daz/Poser figures, construct and texture material for the view, export them into extra application for use. My workflow correct now contains of Poser Pro 7, Vue 7.4 and Photoshop. I require a application which can provide simple way to for importing my tradition Poser figures, work on them and then export out into different application if required. Right now, I am learning a lot of these programs and requires a good application to get my modeling, sculpting and texturing to work well. So I have few programs in my list. I want to know which will be better between ZBrush 3.5, Mudbox 2010 and Modo 401. .

Re: ZBrush 3.5 vs Mudbox 2010 vs Modo 401 - Need Advice

Both application can do this, as long as you do not modify the point order of the design. If you are only beginning out, Mudbox is simpler to learn and extra sufficient when running in applications. particularly if you are only doing morphs and texturing. This over then sufficient to satisfy your requirements and is developed around inter-app workflow. Zbrush will be additional appropriate if you requirements extra features and intended to left out through only one software program. Together application are Brush Sculpting applications, meaning you will right now requires a 3d modelling software like as Modo to developed the base geometry through UVs.