Thread: Python and PyQt in 3dsMax

Python and PyQt in 3dsMax

Hello, there had been plugin developed which is exposing Python functionality to Maxscript. Then due to the some of the other problem python had been used in place of the Maxscript. And also the Python and PyQt is used to develop tools. If you are having any idea for that, then give that to me. I want to know that in detail.

Re: Python and PyQt in 3dsMax

Hello, I am not able to understand the exact question behind your problem. I didn't able to understand the reason for your problem. I don't able to get what you want to ask. So, if you are having any problem then give that details to me. So, I will able to give you solution for your problem. I am not able to understand what is your problem.

Hello, if you are having any problem then you must need to make use of the new plugin installation and script for your 3ds Max 2009 directory. After that it is necessary to make use of the registering of the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009\plugin.ini file. So, if you want to solve your ini file problem then you have to add the file details to your folder. Simply add the line below to your file:
    blur=C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009\plugins\blur

I have ported small script to check the Py3dsMax. But, while using that I am getting the problem due to the addKnot function as it required to have the maxscript enums as parameters:

MAXScript
    Code:
    addKnot shape splIdx #smooth #curve point
    Python
    Code:
    mxsCommand = "addKnot $%s %s #smooth #curve [%s,%s,%s]" % (shape.name, splIdx, point.a, point.b, point.c)
    mxs.execute(mxsCommand)

Hello, there had been plugin developed which is exposing Python functionality to Maxscript. Then due to the some of the other problem python had been used in place of the Maxscript. And also the Python and PyQt is used to develop tools. If you are having any idea for that, then give that to me. I want to know that in detail.
    I am not able to understand the exact problem which you are facing. Explain it in detail, so I will able to fix your problem. So, explain it more.