Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2010

best software for story board?

Hi, one of my friend who is still a student have project of making a small film. Now to complete the same he needs go through Storyboard. So we are in search of some good Storyboard application that do the job well and easily. Could you guys please suggest me any best software for the same ? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-05-2010

Re: best software for story board?

Go with ToonBoom Storyboard Pro. This is what I use for several years, and I found nothing better! It helps you translate an idea into a visual story that will become a program, whether animated or filmed. Developed in conjunction with expert storyboard artists, Storyboard Pro speeds up production planning and enables you to greater integration of the production chain. Its advanced features make it the tool of choice for the creation of entirely digital storyboard.
Old 09-05-2010

Toon Boom can import your scripts and your drawings. Up to you then you color your images, add movement to adjust the camera and add a soundtrack to your little editing. Once your finished, it is possible to export formats Harmony / Opus / Solo, EDL, SWF and QuickTime. Available as a Universal Binary, the software is sold $ 900. A demo version is available for download. Really well designed studio pros who can absorb this kind of soft in 1 or 2 terms
Old 09-05-2010

hey friends, thanks for sharing this useful info. Don't laugh , but i wanted to know what is meant by Storyboard ? I really heard this term first time, may be coz this is out of my field. But as it sounds interesting, please let me know some info about the same. Thanks
Old 09-05-2010

Story board is the pictorial representation of a film before its completion. This is a technical document commonly used in film preproduction to plan all plans that will form the film . It describes all the film parameters (framing, camera movements and characters, fittings, etc..) With the greatest accuracy possible to visualize and plan the shooting of the film . It is very convenient because it improves the circulation of information between the crews, and thus constitutes a reference tool during the production of the film .
Old 10-05-2010

I'll suggest you for TVP Animation. Is The Leading paperless drawing and animation tool, Able to imitate Traditional techniques have SUCH Brush Pen, Gouache, Watercolour, Pencil, Airbrush and Felt-tip, and animate em over frames. Using only TVP Animation, you can create an animated movie from start to finish, and storyboarding Including all the steps (rough, clean-up, keyframes and in-betweening) through to final compositing.
Old 11-05-2010

"You can also go with Story Planner. It has some interesting features like:
Support for input in Photoshop Documents Raster drawing and sketching animation level Capabilities Powerful selection tool with numerical changes and Free distort Palette-based vector for FX Levels have to apply ""FX SUCH color blending, textures art gold edge Multiple rendering to create a single scene for Automatically Several output files And much more ..."

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,