Thread: Zbrush - Delete Elements

Zbrush - Delete Elements

Hello, I am using the ZBrush on my computer. I want to know the way from which I will able to select and delete the elements of the objects. If anyone is having details about it, then give that to me. Thank you in advance. Tell me solution for this.

Re: Zbrush - Delete Elements

Hey, you can simply do this. You need to select the Polygroups for this purpose. Then you just need to simply select the Polygroupes and then remove that polygones. It will simply delete that element. So, just make use of it and simply remove the element which you don't want. It will simply solve your problem. Try to do it.

Hello, you can use the steps below:
    • You can create a Polygroups and then use that polygroups.
    • Then use the GrpSplit and delete the one which you want to delete.
    • Or you can simply make use of the Geometry.
    • Then select the DelHidden.
    • It will simply delete the all hidden polygons on one subtool.

Hello, I want to know the details about the Zbrush software application. I have not used it yet. If you give me details about it, then I will able to know it. If you have any idea for this, then give that to me. Why did this software is used. I want to know the details about it. If you are having source of this, then give that to me, so, I can simply make use of that.

ZBrush is software of 3D modeling using technology owner of pixels3D, the Pixol. Each pixol is defined, in addition to colorBy its depth. The software is based on a architecture based entirely on these pixol. It can be used as a complementary polygonal modeling, where it will serve to refine and finalize a model, by adding details. Through a channel of displacement, the geometry created in ZBrush is converted into textures grayscale Recoverable in any 3D software.

ZBrush is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built within an elegant interface, ZBrush offers the world’s most advanced tools for today’s digital artists. With an arsenal of features that have been developed with usability in mind, ZBrush creates a user experience that feels incredibly natural while simultaneously inspiring the artist within. With the ability to sculpt up to a billion polygons, ZBrush allows you to create limited only by your imagination.

Hello, follow the steps below for your problem :
    • You need to press the control for masking the area which you want to delete.
    • Paint the mask.
    • Now inverse the mask.
    • Now press the HidePt in Tool/Masking.
    • After that you can simply DelHidden in Geometry.