Thread: Which 3D software do you recommend

Which 3D software do you recommend

I have been using a 3D software named as DAZ 3D but i am not satisfied with its performance so i am looking forward for a new 3D software which will help me to do more things also this new software should have all the tools present in the DAZ 3D software moreover it should have some additional features.Which 3D software do you recommend.

Re: Which 3D software do you recommend

Blender is a free software to make 3D models, create animations, make realistic renderings or post-production. Blender includes many features that makes 3D modeling software comprehensive (advanced modeling UV unwrapping, texturing, 3D sculpture, rigging (rigging), rigging, animation, non linear editing, rendering, supports more formats than 2000 photos, etc.

Google SketchUp 7.1 Free Edition Google SketchUp offers a free alternative to the tenors facing the industry, such as 3dsmax, Maya or Cinema4D. Not content to monopolize the field of search engines, Google further expands the range of its activities by making architecture. With you plan your future home in 3D.

Easy 3D Animation 2010. As its name suggests, 3D Animations 2010 Easy allows to easily create 3D animations logos, Internet publications, presentations, etc.. Each of your creations can be exported in various formats: video, Flash, animated GIF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc. Download this software and use it. Hope this helps

I wouold recommend Google SketchUp 7.1 Free Edition The illustration to 3D is a complex task that simplifies the Google SketchUp. The magnetization of the key points can easily find the end and middle segments, the central square. Google SketchUp is also able to predict where the ends should join and unite them automatically. The terminology has also been reviewed and the technical jargon goes by the wayside.