Thread: Cinema 4d 11.5

Cinema 4d 11.5

I have been using the Photoshop on my system for editing images using through my system. i have heard recently the release of the cinema 4d 11.5 . I have used the earlier versions of the cinema 4d application before. I am pretty much excited to use this version also. Has anyone used this ever before how's this application.

Re: Cinema 4d 11.5

Cinema 4D software modeling, animation, rendering edited by Maxon has released version 11.5 with a slogan: improving productivity. The rendering engine Cinema 4D has been redesigned to be faster. The interoperability and integration from Cinema 4D to other software have been improved (particularly with Motion, After Effects, Autodesk)

In this newer version of Cinema 4d 11.5 there are New possibilities for motion graphic appeared, thanks to new features MoGraph (now in version 2). As a reminder, MoGraph module 2 is the physics and particles, which allows you to manage all your file in a much better way for example, explosions.

According to my knowledge the you will be benefited with the new technical features and additional features also Its 64-bit support on windows and even on Mac operating system for Multiprocessors to name a few features. MAXON is a partner in the area of development of many leading IT companies, including Intel and Apple. Since MAXON has access to the latest technologies can implement in your software correctly.

Improved "Picture Viewer, which allows artists to gain more time. It can now compare visited with a history, add filters and effects to them. The RAM player will start playing an animation in the process of making, even if the final report is not completed
    And of course, this version of Cinema 4D is compatible with the latest versions of Windows (Windows 7) and Mac (Snow Leopard)

Cinema 4D 11.5 is accompanied by MoGraph 2 , a new rendering engine, an improved Picture Viewer, RAM-based playback with sound, and greater integration with After Effects, Motion and Autodesk FBX 2010.

They also put on sale Broadcast Edition Cinema 4D , including Cinema 4D, MoGraph and an extensive collection of resources 3D models, presets, etc.

This core software has all the tool which are needed to create good quality 3D images and animations. If you are an artist or aphotographer who wants more than a normal image editor application. There are a number of modules which are integrated into the provided by MAXON. All these modules can be purchased individually.