Thread: DTS Codec For Windows Media Player 9

DTS Codec For Windows Media Player 9

Hello, I want to get the details about the DTS Codec for the Windows Media Player 9 on my Windows machine. I have tried to find out the solution on internet but not able to find that. So, if you are having any idea from which I will able to get the solution for that, then give that details to me. I have search details about it on internet, but won't able to find that. Thank you in advance.

Re: DTS Codec For Windows Media Player 9

Hello, I want to know the details about the DTS Codec. Why did this would be used. I don't have any idea for the DTS Codec. If you are having any idea from which I will able to get the details for the DTS Codec then give that for me. I had search on internet, but wont get results fro that. So, if you have details for that, then give that to me.

System encoding audiophonic Digital Theater System Short DTS allows sound reproduction over six channels. As the system Dolby Digital but with a different compression rate.There are various formats DTS, DTS surround sound with a six-channel, DTS-ES Discrete or matrix depending on whether or rear channels are forged or not, DTS yet which incorporates the features of DTS surround sound on a turntable but high definition, The DTS HD format is a high quality of up to eight channels with a minimum speed of 6 Mbps, DTS HD master is currently one of the best consumer audio formats as it can deliver eight channels to 192kHz in 24 bits and a variable rate of up to 24.5 Mbps. This format is also compatible with the format HDMI 1.3.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the WinDVD and PowerDVD for your purpose. Both of them provide you the DTS decoding and you will able to get solved for your problem. You can also check whether both of them are working with the Windows Media Player 9. It will simply solve your problem and then you can simply get the help for your DTS Codec and use for your Windows Media Player 9.

Hello, you can simply get the more details for the exploring of your Windows Media Player 9 from the Microsoft. You can simply use that from the link below. It will simply solve your problem. You will able to get the details about your problem. So, just make use of the help for your Windows Media Player 9 and then you will able to resolve your problem.

Windows Media Player 9

Hi,there

I do not know what kind of dts content are you trying to playback with wmp 9...anyway if it's the sound in a dvd you must install cyberlink power dvd and intervideo windvd...then you can use your media player to watch dvds with dts sound.
    If you're planning to open dts audio in mkv containers you'll need matroska splitter installed together with the ff directshow codec-pack,prior to use wmp9.
    If your plan is to play dtswavs[dts-cd] you'll need the dts-ac3 decoder source ax,and instal to registry,then install the ff directshow codec-pack[have no fear--it doesn't interfear to your other codecs].
    Finaly if you want to play dts files,m2ts files[with dts audio,or hi res dts audio],use power dvd or nero player.
    As you can see you can play pretty much anythyng in wmp9.
    Cheers,M

Hello, I am making use of the DTS with Zoom Player and I would suggest you to do that for your purpose. It will simply solve your problem. It is having really good working on my computer. And if you make use of that, then you will able to get the better performance for that. If you make use of the Zoom Player, then you will able to get solved for your requirement without any problem. So, simply make use of that and solve your problem.