Thread: Experience With Mac VS Windows CS4?

Experience With Mac VS Windows CS4?

Hello, I want to know whether there is any performance or stability issue exist between the CS4 on MacOSX (Leopard or Snow Leopard) and CS4 on Windows7 64 bit? I want to know this as I want to use the CS4 on Windows 7 now. I am having Leopard installed on my MAC. So, if you are having any details about it, then give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Experience With Mac VS Windows CS4?

Hello, if you are making use of the PC and then if you are trying to shift to the MacOSx, then it can be understandable. But, why are you want to shift from the MacOSx to the Windows. I think you have to use the MacOSx, if you want to get the stability. It is necessary to use that and then you will really able to get more good working with that.

Hey, I don't think that you would get any kind of problem if you are using the CS4 on your MacOSx or if you are using that on your Windows xp. It totally depend on your computer performance and your computer configuration. I am using CS4 on Windows 7 and it is running really good on my computer. So, if you want to get the solution for your software then you can use it without any problem.

Hello, if you are using the CS4 on your Windows 7 then just fullfill the following system requirement and then you will able to use it without any problem:
    • 2GHz or faster processor
    • Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1
    • 1GB of RAM or more recommended
    • 7.7GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
    • 1,024x768 display with 16-bit video card
    • Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
    • DVD-ROM drive
    • QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for multimedia features
    • Broadband Internet connection required for online services

Hello, I am using the MacOSx and CS 4 is running properly on my MacOSx and I think, if you are making use of the MacOSx then you would not move to the Windows. If you use the Windows then you will able to get less performance that the MacOSx. So, I suggest you to use the MacOSx. Now it totally depend on you to which to ues. If you are moving to the Windows then simply fulfill the requirement of that and solve your problem.

If you are making use of the Mac OS for your CS4 then simply complete the following requirement and solve your problem:
    1. PowerPC G5 or multicore Intel processor
    2. Mac OS X v10.4.11–10.5.4
    3. Java Runtime Environment 1.5 required for Adobe Version Cue Server
    4. 1GB of RAM or more recommended
    5. 8.2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional hard-disk space required during installation
    6. 1,024x768 display with 16-bit video card
    7. Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
    8. DVD-ROM drive
    9. QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for multimedia features
    10. Broadband Internet connection required for online services

Hello, If you are fulfilling the system requirement then you will get better performance from that. As if all of the requirements are gets completed then you will able to use that application without any problem. So, just fulfill the requirement and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It will give you better performance and then you can use that on Windows or Mac. So, just take care of the System requirement.