Thread: Split mp3's with a .cue file

Split mp3's with a .cue file

Hi all,

My friend is burning a song mp3 disc to .cue file. Now i bring that CD from my friends and want to recover that mp3 files again in my PC. I am using some spilliter but not succeed. Can anybody have any idea about how to split mp3's with a .cue file. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

You can use MP3 Splitter that uses a "free cutting" MP3 files free software. It can be by the user according to file size (size) or MP3 songs length of time (time) as the standard cut files. It has three main types of cutting methods: were split by size, split by time and the selection 3 species, the first two methods are to cut a song the way a fixed length of continuous decide cut (it will be more than one Cut MP3 files), and the first three kinds of cutting decision by the user to "grab" of the MP3 song length, and only this section of the song "take out" the cutting mode (only cut to get a MP3 file).

You can use the MP3 Splitter and joiner that is a split and merge MP3 files software. It can quickly split into more than a single MP3 files or merge multiple MP3 a single file. Through the built-in player, you can be separated or combined on the MP3 and preview it before. MP3 split software supports multiple ways, including by the number of fragments.

The volume segmentation, segmentation and a fixed time period divided by custom; you can MP3 file with the slider in the fast positioning. Also, you can also use wildcard symbol of the MP3's ID3 tags manually or automatically edited. For not yet processed percent of the MP3 file, you can save the list for the CUE file split for this go ahead and edit. Software on the volume of large files support good, even if your MP3 file more than 1000 minutes or 1GB size is also larger than mention.

You can also use Winamp, In the mp3, Properties column select "56 kBit / s, 24,000 Hz, Stereo 7KB / s", save your settings, go back to Winamp main window, choose a post-split MP3, MP3 player to complete the normal conversion. Method has been applied, will be segmented into MP3 All the same bit rate. Tip: to complete the work after format conversion, you need to adjust the output plug-in "waveOut output v 2.0.2 [OUT_WAVE.DLL]", or MP3 player when not heard a song of. All converted to the same bit rate again after the merger with MP3 Splitter & Joiner. Listen with the player, the effect of the merger, was finally a full MP3 of the first beautiful.

MP3Splitter users a "free cutting" MP3 files free software. It can be by the user according to file size (size) or MP3 songs length of time (time) as the standard cut files. Has three main types of cutting methods: were split by size, split by time and the selection 3 species, the first two methods are to cut a song the way a fixed length of continuous decile cut (it will be more than one Cut MP3 files), and the first three kinds of cutting decision by the user to "grab" of the MP3 song length, and only this section of the song "take out" the cutting mode (only cut to get a MP3 file).

Open with MP3Trim need to edit MP3 files, the first thing your eyes is the MP3 information, because we need to remove paper sonic boom, sonic boom here will be with that part of cutting off on it. I will teach you a little trick, click on the "end from the beginning ..." followed by the Play button to listen music, I heard a sonic boom the appropriate time to remember the place, and then inserted just remember the end position of the beginning of time, fill out the MP3 at the end playing time.