Thread: Harley Davidson Firefox theme

Harley Davidson Firefox theme

Hello to all,
    I have dell computer which has windows xp installed in it. In one of my friend's computer I have seen Harley Davidson Firefox theme and I think it is very nice theme. I want to install it in my computer. I search on the internet for this theme, but I unable to get it. Can anyone tell me from where I get Harley Davidson Firefox theme? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Harley Davidson Firefox theme

Hey I have installed Harley Davidson Firefox theme in my computer and it is really nice theme. I get that theme from the official site of Firefox. Just go to official site of Firefox and then go to the theme section and then in the search option type "Harley Davidson theme" and press enter. I have given screen shot of Harley Davidson Firefox theme below.

Hey I also use Firefox and I also search on the internet for Harley Davidson Firefox theme, but unable to find it. Then I use following steps to get look of Harley Davidson Firefox theme.
    1.First download and install black theme of your Firefox browser.
    2.Now search and apply Harley Davidson image to your Firefox browser.
    That's it.

Hey I also have installed Harley Davidson Firefox theme in my computer. I have found Harley Davidson 1.7.1 theme for Firefox from it's official site. I just download and install it in my Firefox browser. Just go to following link and download Harley Davidson Firefox theme
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4511/

Hey Harley Davidson Firefox theme looks very nice and attractive. Can you tell me from where I can get it. It has amazing colour combination. I eager to download and install this theme in my computer to give fresh look to Firefox Browser. If possible then please give me direct download link of it. Any help will be help full for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
    Hey I also have installed Harley Davidson Firefox theme in my computer. I have found Harley Davidson 1.7.1 theme for Firefox from it's official site. I just download and install it in my Firefox browser. Just go to following link and download Harley Davidson Firefox theme
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4511/
    Hey as per your answer, I download and install Harley Davidson Firefox theme in my computer. But it is not look like above theme. Please tell me from where I can get above theme.

Hey from the above screen shot it seems that above Harley Davidson Firefox theme is specially made for Mac OS and that's why you are not able to see same theme as above. Above theme is made for Firefox browser that can run on the apple computers. In this case there is no other way to use Harley Davidson Firefox theme that is made for Windows xp.