Thread: pdf to pdb

pdf to pdb

Hello to all,
    I have Dell computer which has Windows xp installed in it. I have some pdf file which I want to convert it into pdb, but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone tell me how to convert pdf to pdb file. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: pdf to pdb

You have to use Media-Convert to convert pdf file to pdb file. Media-Convert is the best manner of converting audio files, video, presentation, document, spreadsheet, etc.

Media-Convert advantages :

# More secure because you do not have to install software on your computer, which can contain viruses, spywares, etc.

# Access from everywhere in the world through Internet. You can use Media-Convert at the office, in a cybercafé, or with the PC of a friend, and then download the result quietly to your cell phone, mp3 reader or any other hardware.

You have to use ABC Amber PDF Converter to convert pdf file to pdf file. ABC Amber PDF Converter is a powerful tool which allows you to convert PDF to any document format (HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, DBF, XML, CSV, XLS, MDB, DB, pdb etc.) easily and quickly. You can export all pages or just selected pages, as plain text or as preview pictures.

You have to use pdaConverter v1.37 to do this. pdaConverter simplifies the creation of documents for PalmOS based handhelds and works only under MS Windows. The daily synchronisation of webpages/channels can be done, too. pdaConverter supports the following filetypes: jpg, gif, png, pdf, html, rtf, hlp, wpd, txt, Aportis Doc and can produce these filetypes: Plucker, Aportis Doc, zTXT.

Use following steps to convert pdf file to pdb file.
    1.First right click on the PDF file.
    2.Now rename it and save it with pdf extension.
    3.If it asked for confirmation, then click yes.

You can use one of the following application to do this.
    1.ABC Amber PDF Converter : Reads PDF files (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed) and extracts text to HTML, CHM, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), DOC (MS Word), HLP, DBF, XML, CSV, XLS (MS Excel), MDB (MS Access), DB (Paradox), TXT (ANSI and Unicode);

or use online website.

2.http://media-convert.com/convert/
    Media-Convert is the best manner of converting audio files, video, presentation, document, spreadsheet, etc.

Media-Convert advantages :

# More secure because you do not have to install software on your computer, which can contain viruses, spywares, etc.