Thread: StartClock Features

StartClock Features

Hello, I want to know the details about the StartClock. I have seen that on my friend computer. I want to use that on my computer also. So, if anyone is having details about it, then give that to me. I have Windows xp operating system. Thank you.

Re: StartClock Features

Hello, it is having features as below:
    • 12 Hour Clock
    • 24 Hour Clock
    • Display Date
    • real-time configuration "CTRL+ALT+C"
    • Exit "CTRL+ALT+X"

Hello, I want to use this, if you are having details about it, then please give me that. I want to download this. If anyone is having source from which I will able to download the StartClock then please give that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out the solution, but not able to find that. So, just give me details about it.

Hey, I have downloaded the StartClock on my computer and when I try to use that, it gives me error message. I am not able to use that. Why did I am getting such kind of problem. What is the reason behind this. If you are having any idea for that, then please provide that to me. I have tried to search the problem solution on internet, but wont find that. I think no one is having the problem regarding this. If you have solution then, give that to me.

Hey, why did you make use of the any other Download source for your installation. It may be possible that you are having the problem due to the installation file and if you make use of the new source for the Download then you will able to solve your problem. It is just required to make use of the new file for installation which will solve your problem.

Hello, you must need to make use of the following link and then simply run the exe file and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just required to use the exe file and then you will able to solve your problem. So, just do that and then you will won't get the problem while using that. Just click on the below link:

StartClock

Hello, you can simply make use of the above installation file and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just required to make use of the installation file and then simply run the exe file. Then simply use the settings and you can use as per your requirement. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. I am using that and it is working fine for me.