Thread: Foobar Themes

Foobar Themes

Hello friends,
    I am using Foobar application to play songs. It has very boring theme and I want to change it. I search on the internet for it, but unable to find. Can anyone tell me which is the best Foobar Themes and from where I can get it. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Foobar Themes

Hey I am using area o4.2 theme for Foobar. I think it is very cool and advanced theme for Foobar. It is only 2.4mb in size. I have given link of it. Just download and install it in your Foobar application. I hope you will like it.
    area o4.2

I am using Zonda theme for my Foobar application. I think it is best theme ever made for the Foobar. It has picture of cars. It is in the black colour. I have given screen shot of it. If you like it, then go to official site of the Foobar and download it from there.

You have to use Zeen VS theme for your Foobar application. It looks very nice when you play any audio file. It has very nice visualization. This theme is advanced in look. I have given download of it. Just go to following link and download it. After downloading install it in the Foobar.
    Zeen

You have to install clean interface theme in your Foobar. It is very good theme. I have recently installed it in my computer. It looks very attractive, when you tried to play any audio file. I have given download link of this theme, just download and install it in your Foobar.
    Clean

As per my knowledge Tachikoma Camo is the best theme for Foobar application. I think you also use it for your computer. I have recently download and install it in my computer. It is working fine. It has nice screen shot. It looks good when you tried to play any video file from it. I hope this will help you. Just use it.

I have installed following theme in my computer and I change them as per my interest. These are very nice themes for Foobar application. From the following themes I like Columns UI theme. It has amazing features. I think you also download it.
    TECH v1.0
    Tachikoma Camo
    Columns UI theme