Thread: p1i wont connect to seus or xs plus

p1i wont connect to seus or xs plus

I have installed SEUS on my vista computer system and i want to use SEUS for my p1i but when it says me to connect my phone by pressing the C button, I have done it but nothing happened as my phone was not detected by it. And hence it does not tell me to release C button or to continue. Where could be the problem?

Sweethai1113 Guest

iphone ringtone maker

Why pay every time you want a ringtone when you already have songs in your music library? Making iPhone Ringtone has never been so easier with iPhone Ringtone Maker.This iPhone Ringtone Maker will help you to make your own . Key Functions:
    Convert music or audio files of any format to iPhone ringtone- Almost all audio formats are supported including MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, M4A, RA etc. You can easily make your own ringtone for iPhone.
    Convert videos to iPhone ringtone-It helps extract music from videos to M4R ringtone. The video formats supported include AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, MOV, RM, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, QT, MPV, etc.
    And there is a Mac version for you also. iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac. iPhone Ringtone Maker heples you make ringtone from your favorite video and audio collection and even music form library. This iPhone Ringtone Converter helps you set exact start time and end time of the segment you want and transfer it to iPhone ringtone without iTunes.
    Designed for iPhone users, M4R Converter is currently the best Music to M4R Converter. Various formats supported, you can convert files to M4R from AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, WMA, WAV, M4A, MP3,etc. M4R Converter is easy to use for both veterans and beginners. It allows you to choose any part you want , convert to M4R and transfer the converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly without iTune.

Re: p1i wont connect to seus or xs plus

There would be something wrong with the SEUS which you are using on your computer. I think you should reinstall the software which might solve your problem. It could be happen if some of the files are missing which are needed for running SEUS without any problem.

I think you must be connecting your phone by using USB cable and if your SEUS is not detecting your phone then first of all make sure that your computer have detected the phone. As if there will be any problem with the USB port then your phone would not gets detected. You should check with the same.

This could also happen if you have not installed the proper driver to use an external devices on your computer system. I suggest you to install the required driver for using the USB devices. You can check about this issue by connecting any other usb devices and if gets detected then you can see that there is not issue with the usb drivers.

I would like to ask you that have you installed the PC Suit for you mobile phone on your computer as if you have not installed it then your Sony Ericsson Update Service will not be detecting your phone. First install the PC Suit for your mobile phone on your system. You can get it from an official web site of Sony Ericsson and make sure that you choose for your phone's pc suit while downloading the software.

I have installed pc suit for p1i and even my SEUS is a latest one, When it says me to press the C button then i pressed it but it does not go further to this and it stays on the same scree. I have waited for some about half hour to get the message about releasing the C button.
    Please help me as i have got frustrated by searching the solution about it but still i have not got the perfect one.Strange thing is that it does not even work with the XS +.

It might also happen that there would be some wrong settings on your phone which does not allows it to get connected with the computer. You need to reset the factory settings of your phone and then try to connect it with the computer. Note that resetting the default settings must be solving your problem otherwise you have to choose for formatting it.