Thread: SEUS does not update my phone

SEUS does not update my phone

I have bought a new phone that is Sony Ericsson W760. I have installed SEUS and have updated my previous Sony Ericsson mobile phones which was w350 and w810. But when i try the same with my new w760 then SEUS says that my phone is up to date and there are no new updates for it. How should i update it now?
    Last edited by Doumbia; 07-05-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Re: SEUS does not update my phone

If you SEUS have detected your Sony Ericsson W760 mobile phone successfully and if it does not show any of the updates for your phone then i think there would not be any updates.
    Do you have anything in your mind which must be there must in the SEUS as your phone's update? I guess SEUS should not go wrong in order to find an updates.

I think there must be something wrong regarding the SEUS, I can not point out the problem but i think simple way to make your SEUS working properly is to uninstall it and then install it again which refreshes the copy of your SEUS and then try to update your phone by using the same software. It must be working now and there would be an updates for your phone if really there are some.

It might happen that your internet connection would not be supporting which would be resulting in the problem while getting an information about an updates of your Sony Ericsson w760 mobile phone. Or simply there will not be any updates regarding your phone.

No matter if your SEUS is unable to find an updates for your Sony Ericsson phone. I suggest you to find uodates by using an A2 which also helps to get updates about your phone. Many time A2 works better then the SEUS which is bit embarrassing for the Sony Ericsson Update Serive team. Anyway, We must concerned only with our phone's update rather then criticizing SEUS.

I have seen this kind of problems on many forums that SEUS does not installs anything or it just does not works with the phone with which it should be working.
    I can just give a solution as reinstalling the SEUS or you may download a new copy of SEUS from an official web site and then try to do the same thing from it.

This could be happening because of the version of SEUS which you are using on your computer. I suggest you to update your SEUS and then try updating your w760 mobile phone and it might also happen that an update which you are asking for would be asked by huge number of people because of which your SEUS would not able to access those updates which results in the NO Updates.