Thread: SEUS stuck on 100% still says do not touch the phone

SEUS stuck on 100% still says do not touch the phone

I have bought a Sony Ericsson w810i and i do not have any problem while connecting with my computer system and even SEUS detects my phone perfectly. Then it has shown me updates for my phone, But when i click for updates then it goes up to 100% but then it stuck it up. Can anybody help me?

Re: SEUS stuck on 100% still says do not touch the phone

I did not got your problem, Are you facing this problem for the first time? Is updates are done on your phone or it just shows 100%. I think if it goes up to 100% then the updates must have done and your phone would be ready with the updates. I think you should disconnect your phone and then see that it is updated or not.

I think the updates for your phone are done and you should now remove your phone, I mean disconnect your phone from the computer system. And you are just remained to watch for the updates of your phone whether they have putted in to your phone or not, If not then you may do the same procedure for the second time.

I have still my phone connected to my computer and as you guys have said that i should disconnect it from the computer system but SEUS have not said the same, So i am afraid that my phone does not gets damaged by removing it directly.
    I do not want to make my phone useless as if i do not find any solution.

I think you do not have any other option except disconnecting your phone directly. This time you can do this and if anything goes wrong then do not worry as it is not much big deal to recover your phone. I think you should not scare of doing this, Because for how much you will keep your phone connected to the PC?

I do not think that this would be happening to you all the time. Actually there might be some program running behind your windows which might be consuming more CPU usage because of which your SEUS would be getting disturbed.
    Anyway, I think you should try controlling the process of SEUS from the task manager. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open task manager and then see which process is taking much CPU and make sure that your SEUS is responding without any problem.