Thread: Have Dell Enhanced Multimedia KB: Need software

Have Dell Enhanced Multimedia KB: Need software

Hello guys,
    I am having the Dell Enhanced multimedia keyboard. I have not got it with the product. I am having Windows XP as operating system but it is not recognizing it. But the problem is that it is proving as useless since I am not able to use it. Is there any software or application that should be installed before using it.?? If so, please tell me something about the software.!! Hoping that you guys will help me soon.!!

Re: Have Dell Enhanced Multimedia KB: Need software

The keyboard, sometimes distorted, is a peripheral need to enjoy a splendid experience an information. Dell USB multimedia keyboard has an ergonomic design that seeks maximum comfort and productivity, and integrates into your refined aesthetic black color with white border brilliantly. Characteristics finish the cable media: make it more effective with multimedia keys one-touch access to the Web or email.

A turnkey solution that offers you a job, reliable wireless connection and secure, shortcut keys and scrolling ultra-fast and affordable. Ready to use You can use right away by taking advantage of the Pre-installed software without coupled. Wireless 2.4 GHz peak Enjoy the reliability of a wired device, but with the freedom and convenience of wireless technology: fast data transmission without any delay or loss of signal or interference. The 128-bit AES encryption protects your data by encrypting it during their transfer between the keyboard and receiver with one level of encoding that the higher your Quick Launch.Touches shortcut productivity is maximized with 14touches shortcuts and extra keys for numeric keypad that let you launch your favorite applications, such as calculators and electronic messaging, without additional software. Ultra-fast scrolling quickly Browsing web pages and long documents with a single blow.

According to me you should check the official site of Dell. You will probably get your solution from here. Also I would like to recommend you to go for SideWinder X6 Keyboard, which is the most adjustable keyboard-player market with the first key pad that can be positioned on the right or left of the keyboard for optimum use.

The keyboard is a necessary element that is often overlooked although it helps make computing fun. The Dell Keyboard is designed ergonomically to maximize comfort and productivity. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems to ensure it can run on your computer. It is supported by the Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
    • Compact design perfect for an office environment
    • This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems to ensure it will work with your computer
    • It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system

If you are having the operating system as Windows XP, and you are looking for the Dell Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard Application, then you should download that from here. Also I would suggest you that you should check the updates for an applications.

Sounds like it could be the drivers to the keyboard. Here is a link where you can locate and download the proper software for your keyboard :
    http://support.dell.com/support/down...en&s=dhs&cs=19
    Dell support should know which drivers, of course. One other thing you might be able to check out would be in your Control Panel to see if you have any interface tab (looks like a keyboard icon) that is specific to your Dell Multimedia KB.