Thread: How to fix asl.dll error

How to fix asl.dll error

Hi,
    I have a mac laptop in which I am trying to jailbreak Apple iphone by using BlackRa1n. But I am facing some error while launching program. The error is asl.dll not found while launching the application. I have a windows desktop in which I want to try jail breaking without errors. What should I do here. I also need some help in performing a proper jailbreak to the iphone.

Re: How to fix asl.dll error

Just open My computer and then go to C: / Program Files / Common Files / Apple / Apple Application Service. Now drag here Blackra1n.exe ds file. After that it is very important that you will need to create a shortcut for this. Paste the shortcut on your desktop and run it. Alternatively, download and run the Blackbreeze.exe. This is other solution if the first does not work.

If you are using this on your windows system then just go in the directory of apple application support. The same is locate in C / programs / common files / apple / apple application support. blackra1n.exe glues you in there and it works everything good that you need to do is take your icon BlackRa1n. You will need to replace this file for solution.

First when you encounter error disconnect your iPhone and leave on. Then run task manger and from her terminate the process ipod iTunes helper service and mdnsresponder applemobiledevice itunes.exe. Now start Blackra1n.exe and then click on it to make shortcut. The registration waiting for phone windows will appears, just connect your iphone. iTunes tells you that your iPhone is in recovery mode, click OK and close iTunes. Give Ok and then follow the screen instructions.

I have a solution for those who are stuck on the photo geohot. First read everything before you start. Close and restart the BlackRa1n. Then connect your iPhone and run iTunes. Wait for the iPhone in iTunes sync. Disconnect the iPhone and close iTunes. Run BlackRa1n in administrator mode. Plug the iPhone and when the iPhone starts to go into recovery mode (you can see a wheel turning on the screen), launch iTunes.

andsom Guest

sorry it is to hard
    i can not solve it

A better way to resolve this error is re-install BlackRa1n. It is best way to avoid dll errors. Then run the tool and connect your iphone in recovery mode. BlackRa1n will launch and then finally to your iPhone will reboot in normal mode. If your iPhone does not restart, disconnect and reconnect the iPhone. Then after this you can choose Cydia and install the same.

One thing you must note down that if you wrongly jailbreaked your phone then that might spoil your system. In my case I was not able to jailbreak my phone. When I plug-in my phone and run the tool nothing happens there. I had tried pluggin and unpluggin the same many time but nothing work here. If you face similar issue then first you will need to update your firmware.