Thread: How to play youtube in opera mini

How to play youtube in opera mini

Hello,
    Hi want to ask whether one can watch videos on youtube Opera mini? I'll go over to bit internet but if I want to download then what goes in the browser for me standard. This does not work for me, I have tried many times. If you have any more solution then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to play youtube in opera mini

Hello,
    The new version of opera mini mobile browser support for more mobile phones and the playback of YouTube videos. Opera also has missed the Java browser a couple of new skins. So, I think the flash player to view youtube are already built in the opera mini. I think you can easily watch youtube videos on your opera mini.

Hello,
    Opera Mini 4.2 is out and is now under mini.opera.com available for download. The new mobile browser has been improved in many places and now supports YouTube videos, but only on some mobile phone models. Opera puts it: "If you have a cell phone from Sony Ericsson or Nokia does, chances are good that thou on m.youtube.com can turn round one."

Hello,
    Yes I agree with the above post. In addition, notes with the desktop browser will be cross-checked and there are now new skins for the browser. A new server park in the U.S. Moreover, the speed of construction sites increased, and the browser works on many more models than before. Whether one's phone is this, anyone can check to see where he and his cell phone browser to the site mini.opera.com surf. Parallel to the finished version 4.2 has Opera a beta for Android smartphones published. Owner of a T-Mobile G1 can now be an alternative browser on their smartphones use sites are fast and slow connections to the building.

Hello,
    The version 4.2 of the popular mobile browser Opera Mini is a big jump. Opera has it but not in eliminating the errors and leave. The version of Opera Mini 4.2 can now be downloaded onto mobile phones. Who the browser earlier version of its device has a run in, must not remove it. The Opera Mini 4.2 installed itself as the beta versions in parallel before. So, I think you should not have any problems to watch video on it.

Hello,
    The browser developer has also improved the streaming video. Films, the website is embedded in a can, Opera Mini 4.2 on the streaming protocol RTSP to the Media Player on the phone the pass. This also applies to videos that are offered under m.youtube.com.

Hello,
    According to information of Opera Mini has been million times worldwide on a Java phone installed 20th To reduce traffic, web sites, the individual servers of Opera compressed. This Opera now spread the load better in order to avoid bottlenecks.

in my phone i have a opera mini 4.. and i installed a new opera mini 4.2. and the om4.2 is n0t conneted to the internet, what im going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnice01 View Post
    in my phone i have a opera mini 4.. and i installed a new opera mini 4.2. and the om4.2 is n0t conneted to the internet, what im going to do?
    Sorry buddy, am unable to understand your problem. I guess that you have recently installed Opera mini 4.2 and it is not connecting to internet. Do you have GPRS or any internet plan activated on your mobile ? Ensure that you are able to connect internet from the default browser. BTW, which phone you are using?