Thread: Can I play .MOV format video on DVR

Can I play .MOV format video on DVR

Hey guys I want some suggestion about the QuickTime 7 Pro player. This software normally works under Microsoft Window XP, motherboard Gigabyte, processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2GHz. I use this program to watch .mov format movie. I have Roxio software which not allows me to play this kind format video. Is there is any other kind of solution you have that simply convert .MOV file please share with me. If you have any suggestion about this kind problem please give it to me. Is there is any way at which I can solve this thing and able to play video under DVR.

Re: Can I play .MOV format video on DVR

First thing you just understand that DVR only accept .VOB format, as per my knowledge. If you are trying to any play other kind of format video, DVR won’t accept it and due to this you not able to play any video on it. So make sure that you have put right format video DVD in the DVR. You can solve this thing by simply converters which normally convert your .MOV format to playable format. So just think over it and try your best.

You can’t play this .MOV format video under DVR. If you want to see that video on your DVR just convert this file using latest ROXIO TOAST 10 Titanium. This software automatically fulfills your requirement and allows you to play any kind of video on your DVR. This is the only solution I have for you and I know that after trying this you might get satisfy by my solution.

QuickTime player pro doesn’t crate DVD formats so you just need DVD authoring application which turn your DVD to QuickTime files into compatible DVD. You can use TOAST 10 Titanium to complete this task. This program uses three-pane interface of category, that contain toast five basic function like (Data, Audio, Video, Convert file), this all represented by a small icon. Just do as I say use this software you get your solution on your own.

Just remember this .MOV format video not gonna play in the DVR because it has no feature for this type of .MOV format. To fix this you can use any converter to solve this kind of problem. You can use ROXIO TOAST Titanium program which let you to play any format video by simply converting into DVR compatible format. This program let you to play video after converting in compatible format file.