Thread: Miramax dvd's won't copy

Miramax dvd's won't copy

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP operating system. The problem is that I had purchase 2 new DVD's from Miramax Studio in order to make a record and backup of my data. The problem is that I could not able to get the things to be worked well. Both the discs did not burn completely. Please help me out so that I can make the things work well.

Re: Miramax dvd's won't copy

The issue could be related to the DVD's that you have. This is the reason that you are not able to get the discs burn well. So it would be better that you check out for the disc. It can be that the disc may have some scratches and due to which it is not able to get the things work out properly. I hope this may then help you well.

It is not necessary that the issue could be related to the dvd or the discs that you have. It can be that the software you use may be corrupt and not about to get the things to process well for you. So in order to sort the issue it would be better that you check out for the application and then take necessary action that is by using another good tool. Hope this may work.

Try reinstalling the application. This may also help you out to get the things to work out well. It would be necessary that you check out for the issue by getting a good copy of the application. You need to go to the control panel and then open the add/remove programs option and select the desired program. Click on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the fresh new copy of the application.

There can be possibility that the optical drive is not able to work or perform well. So in order to get the things to work and process you need to check out that whether the application or the drive is able to perform and get the tasks to fulfill. It could be that the optical drive is not working or may have some problem. So check out.

Check for the lens of the optical drive. I think the lens is been corrupt or may have been appended with some scratch. This is the reason you are not able to get the issue to be sorted. In order to work out for it you need to make the things process by service the drive and make the lens proper by servicing it to the concerned person.

Try to clean up the lens by using a lens cleaner solution. You may then be able to get the disc to get read as well as write properly. It is necessary and essential that you work and process for the thing. I hope the lens cleaner would then help in getting the things to work in proper manner. Otherwise you can replace the optical drive as well by getting a new one. That would be a better option.